• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Won't start unless LED button cycled

Associate
Really strange problem. I bought a Gigabyte 2070 Super, plugged it in and the PC kept power cycling, never getting to the stage of anything on the display.

Duff card I thought so I returned it and bought a Asus Rog Strix 2070 Super. Plugged it in and the same thing. For some reason I pressed the LED button that turns on or off the internal LEDs whilst it was booting and it booted up.

The same thing happens if I want to restart the PC, i have to press the LED button twice (to turn it on and then off) just as the PC starts to boot and it will boot just fine. If I don't do it, or get the timing wrong the thing just power cycles.

Long shot but anyone had anything similar?!?

Associate
That's really strange! Never heard of anything similar but my only guess is maybe sme kind of wiring fault on the front panel maybe? complete guess but its where I'd start looking if it was my machine lol

Back
Top Bottom