Words escape me on this one

Associate
Efour2 said:
I was on jury service at the Old Bailey when this case was on. Ive never seen so many H&K MP5s outside of a CS server.
Made me LOL.

Seriously though, this sort of stuff makes me consider leaving the country now, instead of inevitably sometime in the future. What the hell is going on?!

Pho

Pho

Soldato
Simian said:
What we need to do is Band together with the rest of the civilised world... Find an island somewhere that no-one wants to live on (previously used by the French for Nuclear Testing or summut)... and then move all the Poor Refused (dangerous) Assilum seakers that can't go back home to this island to fend for themselves!!!!... and make it clear to the rest of the world that this is what will happen!!... hopefully the message should get through! :mad:

Then carpet bomb the place :o. Should have done that to the talliban in the first place to be honest, that way our troops wouldn't have been killed.

(waiting for the torrent of angry messages to this reply :))

Man of Honour
I know the hijacking was pre 2001 but terrorists are terrists. They should have shot them on sight.

£10 million quid wasted on scum. This country is already down the drain and is continueing to sink lower.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
surely its the fault of judges who make these lunatic decisions?

same as any ludicrously light sentence thats handed down..its the bloody man at the front with the big wig who is to blame

Associate
AJUK said:
I know the hijacking was pre 2001 but terrorists are terrists. They should have shot them on sight.

Well that's the difference between now and then. The forces wouldn't have given a second thought to shooting them if it was post 9/11. You could say the hijackers wouldn't have done what they did post 9/11 but it certainly takes a group of dangerous people to do it before or after.

Associate
This country is getting worse and worse, but the scarey thing is, in the future we will be saying these are the good old days.
Sometimes I feel like packing and going to join my old man in Spain because nothing will ever get done on issues like this and they will only keep getting worse.

Soldato
Something very dodgy going on there. Just shows the level of corruption at higher levels.

The very simple answer is to just shoot them, or blow them up. Just like they were going to do with the passengers.

Associate
Some people don't seem to understand that it is the government who WANTED to send these scum away.

It is the Judicial powers-that-be who beat off the government and enabled them to stay. Surprising decision really, considering the type of people that make up the higher courts!

Caporegime
rayer said:
This country is getting worse and worse, but the scarey thing is, in the future we will be saying these are the good old days.
Sometimes I feel like packing and going to join my old man in Spain because nothing will ever get done on issues like this and they will only keep getting worse.

Lucky you, I'd rather go to spain. Englandstan is getting worse.

Soldato
Johnny Girth said:
Some people don't seem to understand that it is the government who WANTED to send these scum away.

It is the Judicial powers-that-be who beat off the government and enabled them to stay. Surprising decision really, considering the type of people that make up the higher courts!

Right, and who brought in the laws that the judicial used to get them off the hook?

Associate
nero120 said:
Right, and who brought in the laws that the judicial used to get them off the hook?

Parliament creates statutes but you'd be very mistaken if you thought that the courts stuck rigidly to them. Tony Blair himself expressed dismay at the decision. The Judiciary isn't run by the government and in theory (and often practice) is very little affected by them.

Back
Top Bottom