Work advice

Soldato
bakes0310 said:
Right im in trouble and i need advice. I was chatting to some work mates on monday and one made a comment which is really embarrising subject for me and it made me feel extremely unconfortable and red faced of embarresement.
Now today it was brought up again by the same person but surronded by other ppl and that made me even more embarresed. And i can see this escalating so that everyone will eventually know and ill end up getting the mick taking out of me even more.
My problem is i could go see my union rep whos amazing btw but then he will sort it out by talking to the ppl that already know. And i know it will make it worse because they will start talking about it behind my back and ppl will find out that way, making it 10x worse by making a big deal out of it :(

1) The person who did this to you isn't your friend

2) If you stop being insecure about the issue, they will lose their power over you

3) If you go to a union rep, you may alienate the office

Soldato
Steameh said:
Give that chap a nudge who posted in Kahn's thread regarding his neighbour.

Sure he can phone a few of the boys and have them all done in. Init. Brap

Yes, but what happens afterwards? They may want to "hang out" with you on friday nights, coming over to your house.... ;)

Associate
bakes0310 said:
The subject they have me extremely embarresed about which they know my little secret on is a the subject which i havent done yet and i find it a very embarrsing subject.
Please i really do need advice on this work problem :(

Virgin tbh :)

Nothing to be embarrassed about though - anyone who makes fun of someone for that obviously has a really small non-e-penis :D

Edit: Doh! Beaten by seconds :o

Soldato
So obvious when pointed out!

How old are you?

Seriously, you should not be embarrased about that. Are there any MILFs in the office. Once they find out your game on.

Soldato
bakes0310 said:

21. Pfft, you got nowt to worry about there. Just ignore the guy spreading rumours. Chances are everyone thinks he is a bit of a **** for spreading such childish things around. Dude, it happens when it happens, that's the way it is. Just go out looking all pimp and jobs a good un.

EDIT: and he has very little or no penis.

Associate
Gawd, what an anticlimax.

It's nowt to worry about dude. It will happen it it's own time. It's definately nothing to be embarrassed about, why have sex just for the sake of it, might as well have sex for the first time with someone you really like.

The folk at work will soon find something else to talk about.

EDIT: And look on the bright side, you may not be an expert with the ladies but you you may well be a leading expert in the field of manual stimulation.

Last edited:
Permabanned
bakes0310 said:

I take it you're not gay, if you are gay then whatever, be comfortable in that, if you're not then your time will come, I know people who have had girlfriends but are still virgins because of the kind of girls they date or the opportunity hasn't come up, or if you just struggle to find a partner, get yourself out there and the opportunity will arise :)

So what you haven't had sex yet, don't worry it's nothing to be ashamed of.

If you're uncomfortable with people knowing just lie and say you're not a virgin in future. And tbh you might want to bring forward joining the army and getting out of there if it'll make you happy

Man of Honour
This is such an non-issue. Does it really matter that you are 21 and still have that status? Whats the big deal? Just wait for the right time, ignore the morons and it'll be all that more special when find someone.

Trust me - its a non-issue :)

Back
Top Bottom