Work advice

Soldato
Seriously making fun of someone over virginity is lame unless you are 15, and at that time 99% are virgins anyway.

Personally, I'd start spreading the rumour that you lost your v-plates, to his mum :p

Much more mature! :D

Associate
Let's be honest, we're all virgins or genuine ex-virgins, you know we all go through that phase at one time or another!

Tell those so called friends of yours that you have a mad crush on your right arm and you can't be unfathful!

If when you do have sex and supposedly the girl asks "Who do you think you are going to to give pleasure too with a Willie as small as that?" just reply "Well myself obviously"

Good luck :)

Associate
Hmm I wouldn't worry about it dude - at all.

They might find it funny but tbh I'd just tell them to shutup, ask them, "who really cares, so what if I am" etc.
As others have said, turn it around.

They will lose all power over you if you dont find it an issue.

DailyGeek said:
Personally, I'd start spreading the rumour that you lost your v-plates, to his mum :p

Quoted for truth! Hah

Zip

Zip

Soldato
bakes0310 said:
its serious isnt it :(

Who gioves a **** if you're a virgin TBH :p

Its not a big deal and sex isnt the be all and end all.

Every one is always going on about how sex is like the best thing ever and how every needs to go do it and should do it all the time.

Well tbh, i have really really good sex but its not as great as everyone makes out to be.

Sex is over rated TBH

Dont rush your self to go get laid and tell them that you dont give a **** and you wiull lose it when you want to who you want :)

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Skyline said:
Intimacy is the winner... ;) Just being with someone that you care about and holdign them and kissing them IMO is better that any sex... But nice when its part of it... :)

Thats what i think aswell :cool:

Back
Top Bottom