Work Perks

Soldato
At my previous workplace we have perks like a masseuse coming in once a month, games room and free ADSL (probably free Fibre now). What perks have you got in your workplace?

Soldato
iphone, macbook, credit card, beer friday, random free boxes of marketing stuff (just got a box of Arden's Bakes), work from home, bupa, pension, profit share and random biscuits/cakes that appear in the work kitchen.

I should try and push for free interbwebz as well :D

Caporegime
Biweekly massage, $20 a month fun/trip/beer money, Friday lunches, bbqs and dinners scattered throughout the year, a kitchen stocked with snacks that makes Costco look under stocked, internet paid for, mobile paid for.

Then of course there is the financials, stock options, shares, health insurance, bonuses (but not this year, sadly), pension match.

Unfortunately I will loose most of these because I will move to the other side of the country and work remotely as a contractor for the company. The plus side will be flexible hours.

Soldato
beer, cookies, tea, coffee, free wifi, ps3, table football, ~2weeks off during xmas, no uniforms, free internet browsing as long as the work is done etc... :) and I have full admin rights on pc.. really chilled out environment to work in! no need for motivation either work is done in time IMO.

Man of Honour
Free oyster card + another one for partner.
75% discount on season ticket.
Ridiculous pension.
A cashback (quidco style) programme
Heavily discounted Eurostar tickets
Private healthcare
ipad
iphone
Free hot drinks (including milk)
38 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
Relaxed workplace for work/life balance - get the job done, and you can do what you want.
Wifi
Relaxed internet rules
Dual screen PCs
Discounted gym membership at the local gym here in the building.
Great views over London

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom