World Cup 2010 - GROUP H (Spain, Switzerland, Honduras, Chile) **spoilers**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
We've seen great teams do nothing remotely exciting over the past 4 days or so, I don't really think tomorrows Spain game will be any different but I'd like to be proven wrong. :)

Caporegime
Opening games are often about not losing :)

I think the pressure and importance will start to affect the next round of games and we will see teams really go for it.

@ Killswitch.

Soldato
Chile have to score a lot of goals with that formation, it's going to be a great match! I think there'll be lots of goals, let's hope tomorrow is the turning point for this World Cup.

Spain have been letting a fair number of goals in recently, more than they should be. Still, it'll be a walk in the park but Switzerland are an organized team. NK v. Brazil comparisons could be made perhaps?

Soldato
Gonna have to guess 2-0 Spain. No one seems to be banging the goals in except Germany and that match was ruined with a ridonculous red card.

Don't know anything about Chile :(

Soldato
Chile have to score a lot of goals with that formation, it's going to be a great match! I think there'll be lots of goals, let's hope tomorrow is the turning point for this World Cup.

I like the way Chile play their football with an all out attack attitude. Just stuck a Fiver on Humberto Suazo at 66/1 for top goalscorer :D He might miss the first game though but who knows.

Soldato
Is it just me or does Honduras vs Chile sound like the most boring game in the history of football, ever?

Especially at this World Cup and double especially the fact that they'll be playing it safe cos it's the first group stage game. :(

Man of Honour
I think if we all expect the Chile game to be bad, it will be a stormer.

So with that in mind, I think it will be 0-0 :p

Man of Honour
Honduras v Chile teams:

Honduras: Noel Valladares, Osman Chavez, Maynor Figueroa, Ramon Nunez, Emilio Izaguirre, Wilson Palacios, Amado Guevara, Sergio Mendoza, Roger Espinoza, Edgard Alvarez, Carlos Pavon.

Chile: Claudio Bravo, Mauricio Isla, Gary Medel, Waldo Ponce, Arturo Vidal, Carlos Carmona, Rodrigo Millar, Matias Fernandez, Jorge Valdivia, Juan Beausejour, Alexis Sanchez.

Referee: Eddy Maillet (Seychelles)

Soldato
0-0 Chile v Honduras
1-0 Spain v Switzerland.

I'm tempted to bet 0-0 or draw for every match now.

Please Spain, for the sake of the bored spectators, score a lot of goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom