World Cup 2010 - GROUP H (Spain, Switzerland, Honduras, Chile) **spoilers**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
They are both high quality enough for anyone with half an eye sight to see that they did not make contact.

Torres has thrown his leg against his other to make it look like there was, there is no way there was contact to make that.

Absolutely insane.
Of course he's thrown his leg against his other, he felt contact and took a dive to win free kick/booking.

I'm not arguing that it wasn't a dive, but it was a simple accidental clash that shouldn't have resulted in a booking for the defender but that came about from the disgraceful behaviour of Torres.

Soldato
Of course he will, he's a Manc. In fact he'd rather we lose because of a Gerrard mistake than win.

I don't care for Gerrard, at all what so ever.

I will be annoyed if an English player does dive a la Torres to win the game.

I'm for football, not for winning in a way thats completely unfair.

I'm also part Italian, so England don't mean quite as much to me as a lot of you lot ;)

EDIT: To the above, even IF the case there is a slight bit of contact, it is not enough to cause the trailing leg to smack against the leading leg in that manner nor that much. IF there is the slightest amount of contact (not in my mind) - then it's so small that he could have kept on running.

Enless his balance is truely awful - which i'm sure people would never say about the most amazing player Torres ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
ROFL. Part Italian and complaining about another teams player diving. Priceless :D

Bring up anybodys diving and lets have a debate then, Italian, Spanish, English, Brazillian, anyone.

As I said above, I don't care for the nationallity, if it's a dive it's a dive.

Including De Rossi against New Zealand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom