World Cup 2010 - GROUP H (Spain, Switzerland, Honduras, Chile) **spoilers**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
FFS! Open your ****ing eyes you stupid Scottish twonk! He clearly got a foot full of studs into his leg. This commentary is worse than Chris Moyles.

And the worse thing is that ITV don't even give you a choice. At least on BBC you can press the red button and choose different commentary / no commentary. ITV are shocking, all I've heard so far in pretty much every game is a constant repetition of players names as they get the ball, there's hardly any mention on players form coming into the cup, stats, interesting info about the countries, nothing.

Give me however much a year Tyldesley is on and at least I would make it ****ing interesting.

Caporegime
Argghhhh need to go get some lunch but really dont want to leave in case Chile score again...and yet again they almost score...good tackle.

**** me Chile have impressed me a lot...very nice attacking football they are playing.

Man of Honour
Argghhhh need to go get some lunch but really dont want to leave in case Chile score again...and yet again they almost score...good tackle.

**** me Chile have impressed me a lot...very nice attacking football they are playing.

I've had mine, you can last until the end of the game, it's only 20 minutes. ;)

Caporegime
Skip Chip tbh.

Killed it! :o

Just remember they are only playing Honduras, go and get some lunch, I just went to make a sandwich and missed absolutely nothing. :p

Caporegime
Offside flag but it looked like handball to me. He didn't actually look offside when the ball was struck so they have just disallowed that goal for completely the wrong reason.

Soldato
Goddamn Chile stop messing around and score a second so you don't fluff this up for me. Also put your real forward man on so I can get that top scorer bonus prize too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom