World Cup Group B (England, Paraguay, Trinidad and Tobago, Sweden) **SPOILERS**

Soldato
I cant believe how the media et al are speaking freely about Rooney playing in the knockout stages............man thats tempting fate for a huge dollop of oeuf on face , qualifying may well be very tough

Soldato
I think England and Sweden will have it sussed. England must win their first group game, If they get anything in the other two games should see them through 'easily' :p

Soldato
ok here the not so unlikely scenario, draw against Paraguay ,lose to Sweden........its the WC ffs. I genuinely believe England are one of the best sides there but Crouch IMHO is not the finished article....and if Gerrard and Lampard dont play as they should then it could be very tough.

Permabanned
Will Gerrard be fit for Saturday? he said he's 50-50 with a back problem.
If not, who will replace him?
Carrick seems the most likely option, carragher - seems very unlikely, lennon on the right and beckham in centre - no he won't risk starting with lennon and suddenly moving beckham right, hargreaves - it's a possibility since sven's the coach.

Suspended
Prediction:

England
Paraguay
Sweden
Trindad and Tobago

England should qualify comfortably with 7 points, but aslong as they dont suffer defeat against paraguay we should be ok. :p

Sweden have been poor in warm up games, and i think Paraguay will just nick it from them.

Trindad & Tobago to finish with 0 Points :cool:

Last edited:

Tru

Tru

Soldato
3 people tipping Sweden not to qualify? Are you serious? 4 years ago they we're grouped with England, Argentina and Nigeria and won. They will win the group, no doubt about that.

Soldato
Tru said:
3 people tipping Sweden not to qualify? Are you serious? 4 years ago they we're grouped with England, Argentina and Nigeria and won. They will win the group, no doubt about that.

apparently most of the squad play in the swedish league which only started in april. so im assuming most of them will not be match fit, bar larrson,zlatan, mellberg, ljunberg etc

Back
Top Bottom