World Cup Group F (Australia, Brazil, Croatia, Japan) **SPOILERS**

Soldato
last 10 minutes was unbelievable.

cant see Japan getting anymore points now. physcologically they'll be shattered after that.

plus the teams in there group are miles better than they are :D

Soldato
possibly the best game of the world cup so far IMO

highly enjoyable and i was screaming for the aussies at the end, viduka didnt get me the goal i wanted for me FF team, was going to put cayhill in but i thought he was injured

anyway great win and i think they will nick 2nd place in this group

Permabanned
I'm glad Aussies won cos i had money on them,BUT they were awful tbh,trying to dribble the ball into the box all game,even when they had a Crouch-u-like up front.Fairplays for the equalizer,but straight after Japan should have had a pen,and Cahill should have picked up his 2nd yellow.Cahill stays on and scores the winner :mad: Can anyone remember how it felt when Denmark (i think) did that to us a few yrs ago - wouldn't wish it on anyone :(

hmm or was it Koeman/Holland that did it to us,memory is failing :)

Last edited:
Soldato
IMO Japan were robbed. Australia were poor for most of the game and their second goal killed the Japanese, hence they scored a third. The referree really missed a blatant penalty. And in case anybody mentions it, the Aussie keeper was responsible for the first goal. Why keepers who are 6-5 and 18stone feel they should be protected by the ref when they launch themselves over the top of attackers is beyond me :rolleyes:

Soldato
Dtab said:
Can anyone remember how it felt when Denmark (i think) did that to us a few yrs ago - wouldn't wish it on anyone :(

hmm or was it Koeman/Holland that did it to us,memory is failing :)

France at Euro 2004 springs more to mind.

Back
Top Bottom