World of Warcraft: Classic

Soldato
You could also badger your guild to 10 man strat/scholo and lbrs. You will loose some xp gain by over manning it. This will be offset by the speed of clearing and the fact you don't all have to be 60. You can then just run it again. Gets your gear faster and still makes ok xp. I dont think you can do it in all the "end game" dungeons though.

Do I need to be attuned to run UBRS?

Associate
Revealed today during BlizzCon 2019 that Blizzard will be launching a significant part of Phase 2 during the week of November 12.

This will be the PvP Honor System update, which hasn’t been given a full release date yet.

It also looks like that the new World Bosses will be included in this future patch.

Sgarrista
Commissario
This was one of the best moments so far. We got word a lot of the ally guilds planned on coordinated world buffs and go MC tonight, so we called that BRM was closed to ally raids tonight. So after killing a full 200+ players worth of raids the last guild decided to hold back... our scouts found them all grouped up...

Just look for the scumbag rogue throwing that lovely stun grenade when it zooms in. Yours truly :D:p:D:eek::p:p:p:p:p

Associate
Revealed today during BlizzCon 2019 that Blizzard will be launching a significant part of Phase 2 during the week of November 12.

This will be the PvP Honor System update, which hasn’t been given a full release date yet.

It also looks like that the new World Bosses will be included in this future patch.

I do hope the honor system is released soon, I've gotten to the point where I pretty much just log in to do Molten Core/Ony on Saturdays. Nothing else to do, all professions maxed, farmed enough gold for now, had pre-raid bis and pvp gear weeks ago.

Soldato
Still got 30% to go till 60. I was hoping to run some strat/scholo to make up the last level so I can start getting some quests done for pre BIS. No one wants to take anything other than a 60 which is a shame. Going to spam, arena/anger for the last 30% I guess.
If you tank then make the group yourself, will take you 10 mins tops to form the group up.

Soldato
If you tank then make the group yourself, will take you 10 mins tops to form the group up.

Yea. That's what I'm planning to do. Trying to get other stuff sorted as well.

Managed to get to 60, get my hit up to 6% get the Scholo quest offhand, respecced to DW fury so I got into my guilds MC raid (only for the last few bosses though) which was fun.

Caporegime
I wish Blizz would just open up character transfers. I'm getting so ******* sick and tired of losers just ganking for lols. If it served a purpose I'd at least understand why but when you're a warrior just minding your own business, having two rogues pop out of stealth and shred you in 2 seconds flat gets tedious very quickly. I'd happily pay for a transfer to a PVE server.

That said, my warrior is level 31 and my priest level 34. I'm still enjoying the game, I don't put half as much time in as most and contrary to my first playthrough all those years ago, I'm just chilling and levelling my professions and whatnot as I go. It's great to just relax and enjoy, well apart from getting ganked constantly for no reason other than some loser on the other end going "omg lol look both of us ganked that warrior 20 levels below us omg lol we're so badass lol omg". ******* losers.

I'll have some kebab with my salt.

Permabanned
I wish Blizz would just open up character transfers. I'm getting so ******* sick and tired of losers just ganking for lols. If it served a purpose I'd at least understand why but when you're a warrior just minding your own business, having two rogues pop out of stealth and shred you in 2 seconds flat gets tedious very quickly. I'd happily pay for a transfer to a PVE server.

That said, my warrior is level 31 and my priest level 34. I'm still enjoying the game, I don't put half as much time in as most and contrary to my first playthrough all those years ago, I'm just chilling and levelling my professions and whatnot as I go. It's great to just relax and enjoy, well apart from getting ganked constantly for no reason other than some loser on the other end going "omg lol look both of us ganked that warrior 20 levels below us omg lol we're so badass lol omg". ******* losers.

I'll have some kebab with my salt.

Similar for me, got a 41 priest, 38 hunter, 20 rogue, 16 warrior now. :p Just having fun, no rush for "end game". Looking forward to PVP release (bear in mind ganking may get worse!)

Not been too bad on the ganking front for me. STV is by far the worst for it, from a Horde point of view, so I just have not leveled there other than a decent quest for hunter items.

Caporegime
Similar for me, got a 41 priest, 38 hunter, 20 rogue, 16 warrior now. :p Just having fun, no rush for "end game". Looking forward to PVP release (bear in mind ganking may get worse!)

Not been too bad on the ganking front for me. STV is by far the worst for it, from a Horde point of view, so I just have not leveled there other than a decent quest for hunter items.

I haven't even been to STV yet, our server is 70/30 in favour of the Horde so as an Alliance character I have zero intention of going anywhere near it. That said, enough of them presumably get their arses handed to them in STV so they come to Duskwood where the characters are 10 levels lower so they stand a chance, a fair few of them come and get their kicks on in Duskwood. I'm in Southshore / Hillsbrad / Alterac Mountains and I have enough of these clowns messing around there.

Soldato
Ive had a few instances now when ill be out questing solo minding my own business when i see a bunch of people chasing after another guy to gank him. The guy runs past me saying "Help Help Allys" so i figure why not, i jump in the fight only to see the original guy keep running off into the distance leaving me to get ganked :D

Next time that happens i totally ignore a guy and decline his invite then start getting abused in whispers lol, ya cant win.

Lesson learned help no one :p , i still need to figure out how to stunlock properly i always feel as a rogue im ok in a 1v1 if i get in from stealth but when i get jumped generally i just blind, run away and vanish. But i absolutely WILL come and gank you if your in combat and low health, its the rogue lyfe

Permabanned
Ive had a few instances now when ill be out questing solo minding my own business when i see a bunch of people chasing after another guy to gank him. The guy runs past me saying "Help Help Allys" so i figure why not, i jump in the fight only to see the original guy keep running off into the distance leaving me to get ganked :D

Next time that happens i totally ignore a guy and decline his invite then start getting abused in whispers lol, ya cant win.

Lesson learned help no one :p

I will jump in if I think there is a chance, otherwise just run. :D

Back
Top Bottom