1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World of Warcraft: Classic

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by agnes, 3 Nov 2017.

1. Edinho

Mobster

Gee

Hi. What UI are you using there? Looks like it is what I have been looking for.

Last edited: 20 Jun 2020
  2. Gee

Mobster

3. Gee

Mobster

[​IMG]

4. Rimsy

Mobster

So anyone got the gates open on their server yet?
    Still a way off on mine (hydraxion waterlords) but finally finished the scarab lord grind for one of my guildies.

5. Noxia

Soldato

I'm playing on SKullflame and I think it's still going on because I'm able to sell low level mats for loads. My character is level 18 and has like 75g

6. dl8860

Mobster

Gates opened on my server noggenfogger at about 7pm last night. We did AQ20 with a few guild groups, was fun doing that again after so long.

First go in AQ40 tonight, I never did that in vanilla so that should be interesting. I hope it's really challenging rather than just a procession.

7. Robi

Mobster

Gates opened on Bloodfang over the weekend. AQ40 cleared apart from Viscidus, which seems to be the only difficult encounter. Trash gave us more trouble than the majority of the bosses.

AQ20 is fun. Nice and quick.

I'm top of CEPGP now so just need C'Thun to drop Death's Sting!

8. Arkaned

Associate

I've just started playing again with some mates on bloodfang - what side/guild are you in?

9. Robi

Mobster

Alliance - Bad Judgement.

10. Arkaned

Associate

I'm on Alliance. Whats your name? I'm come stalk you inspect you

11. Robi

Mobster

Burial.

Feel free to scan over my logs too :)

12. agnes

Capodecina

I've moved back to the EU, I need to get back into classic, gonna start on a EU server (tried a while back). Just how bad is it starting from low lvl at this point? Is everyone 60 and given up on most of the raids?

13. dl8860

Mobster

You'll be fine starting now, it's not a bad time really. You may have to pay for boosts in some dungeons, as that's what most others will do meaning very few 'organic' groups at your level for certain dungeons, but you'll manage fine.

Once you get to 60, you can catch up really quick on loot from ZG and AQ20. I don't think too many people will be running MC as much now, and to an extent BWL. I would love never to go back now myself tbh! Even though there are 2 bits of loot I still need from there.

First night in AQ40 last night for us (and for me, never got that far in vanilla). I think it was 4 wipes on Twin Emperors and we got C'thun on the third try, which is decent going for first night and we lost some people towards the end too. It's a really fun raid, definitely moreso than MC and BWL. The bug mounts you get are awesome too.

14. adam cool dude

Sgarrista

I always loved AQ40. C'Thun was always special. I still remember wiping on Huhuran at 5% HP because of server lag....

15. Robi

Mobster

Are you 60? If so, I'm running a ZG pug on Saturday at 19:00 if you fancy joining?

16. Arkaned

Associate

Thanks for the invite, I'm only lvl 20. I'm playing with friends and lvling up together. Back in the day I cleared all vanilla content. Really enjoying going through it all again though. If the offer is still there once I'm 60 I'll deff come join you

17. banbom44

Hitman

People still playing this i quit in November waste of time far too easy what are you going to do when Naxx is released and have cleared it keep playing the same content for years wont you get bored.

18. DampCat

Capodecina

Better to buy the new fifa or call of duty.

19. Roar87

Soldato

We actually have a community, we speak to each other and have fun in raids, we help each other outside of the raids in group content like 5 man dungeons for consumables and enchants, we level alts and clear old content because there are still some nice items there, we run raids on a Friday night where everyone has alcohol and we have to take a drink if someone dies or if someone asks for a buff, etc, etc. We aren't focused on clearing the same content simply on the next difficulty up for items with a slightly bigger number, we chase our best in slot items then we're done. We actually have to come up with strategies to get into the raids with our buffs intact because pvp is an actual thing you have to consider as part of completing end game content on a pvp realm.

20. Drukk

Hitman

At what patch does Vanilla WOW become retail WOW again? Eventually they will run out of patches.