Would it be?

Permabanned
Well, some of you may have seen some of my topics about me getting a 550D camera. So, I should be getting one in about next two weeks if every thing go well.

I've bin looking at websites to help me create a website where I can show off my pictures I'll be doing witch is something I think I can mange to create on my owen. (but we will see) So, I'm also wanting to be adding a tab at the top at the page called "Shop" where i plan to sell photos I've done in photo frames and on other things as well.

So, I'm just wondering how easy it would be to create a shop bit when I get website done. I wan't a good one where it's got "buy now" etc just like a normal shop website. So is it best for me to learn how to do it and try myself or to pay some one to do it for me?

Thanks
Jo

Associate
You could install Wordpress then you can setup pages, have a blog and with the help of a plugin sell your work.

A couple of e-commerce plugins include:

WP eCommerce or Shopp

If I were you though I would probably setup a site that you could manage, for example Wordpress. Then theme an e-commerce system like Opencart to match your Wordpress Site.

If you need a hand let me know :)

Permabanned
OP
Thanks all.
I'll take a look at them links later on when I'm on laptop.

I did see this today witch seems good http://www.zen-cart.com/

Do any one on here run a site with shopping cart? If so, how easy are they to run and do you get sent a email when some one order something?

Thanks
Jo

Associate
Thanks all.
I'll take a look at them links later on when I'm on laptop.

I did see this today witch seems good http://www.zen-cart.com/

Do any one on here run a site with shopping cart? If so, how easy are they to run and do you get sent a email when some one order something?

Thanks
Jo

Only things I hate about zen cart is the code seems really old and bloated also the themes look old.

That's just my personal opinion :)

Back
Top Bottom