would you ask out girl in Asda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
shes a checkout girl.

used to have bright red hair, then she cahnged it over xmas and has black! she looks hot! i got talking with her when she served me last time i went in. she was telling me about the night before (out in manchester) and was asking about what i got upto etc.

if i dont do it, i feel ill miss out. If i do do it, and it bounces back wrongly, i might have to find another Asda, but i like my local asda!

ive never asked a girl out in teh supermarket before!

Associate
go for it. also now you've thought about it you pretty much have 0 chance since you will be to nervous and she will pick up on it. google oneitis

Last edited:
Caporegime
maybe you should try talking to her a few more times or she will just think your some wierd stranger that wants to date rape her

Soldato
[TW]Fox;15765911 said:
If she's working there at Uni or something sure. If she's a career-cashier possibly not :p
This - stalk her for a minimum of 3 months to check which is correct, then approach.

You've got two approaches:

Sympathy

Keep turning up at her checkout with microwave meals for one, looking wistfully at other couples in the line.

Brazen Confidence

Turn up at the checkout with a bottle of vodka, a bottle of tequila, a multi-pack of extra-large condoms and other assorted party equipment and drop her the most obvious wink and *cha-ching* you can muster.

Last edited:
Soldato
Try a "where do you go out round here" convo. You've even got a route straight in from the last convo "been out anywhere exciting this week then?"
If that goes well try a cheeky(but not assholey) "u fancy a drink when u get off from ere?" if she bull****s/stonewalls/excuses herself brush it off and you haven't made a tit of yourself. If she's likely to give you the nod but can't after work on the same day let her suggest another time/date. If nothing comes of it /shrug.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom