would you rather

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Bossman
Heres another question, do you think you'll see your team win either the League/Euro Cup/FA Cup in your life time, no smart answers please.

Yes, I do. Everton have been a sleeping giant for many years and it appears only under Moyes are they starting to wake up. I certainly think a cup win is a possibility in the next few years, but for us to be league challengers we either need some exceptional youngsters coming through, or someone to invest in the club.

Still, I'm only 25, so theoretically I have another 50-60 years so we should win a few things in that time.

Associate
Originally posted by Bossman
Heres another question, do you think you'll see your team win either the League/Euro Cup/FA Cup in your life time, no smart answers please.

Yes, I'll see Leicester win Division 1 after we get relegated again in a couple of years :) Plus I've been to see us play at Wembly four times in the last decade, not many people here can say that (actually been to see them play, not watched on tv :rolleyes: ) Besides, the League Cup is much better than the poxy FA Cup! :D And I've seen us play in Europe, which is pretty good really

Also, not many clubs get to have the excitement of the title challenge and then a relegation battle the season after, season after season :) I think I'm right in saying nobody's been promoted & relegated to the premiership as much as leicester have?

Associate
Originally posted by tom_w
Also, not many clubs get to have the excitement of the title challenge and then a relegation battle the season after, season after season :) I think I'm right in saying nobody's been promoted & relegated to the premiership as much as leicester have?

*cough*

I don;t know the figures tbh, but I would bet Boro are somewhere near that one - certainly we have had the excitement of a title challenge, and then a relegation battle in the SAME season! Plus twice losing cup finalists and relegation in the same season takes some beating.

Soldato
Originally posted by Chopper Dave
Murf its brennan man, he has no patriotism look at his door

I know that Dawson but come on. He's just taking the michael! Surely the ultimate scenario for any english person interested in football is for us to win the world cup.

Man Utd have done the treble in our lifetime. England have done sod all!

So what do you reckon dawson?

Back
Top Bottom