Would you take a drop in pay for the sake for a lot less travel time

Soldato
I only live a 25 min walk away. No travel expenses, little time lost and often get a lift home (5 mins). It's about the first thing I'd weigh up if/when I do decide to move on.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
IT's just 1st and 2nd line IT Support to businesses and home users, and when I'm not here I'm pushing my photography wherever I can. :)

Cool, just wondered as you have chopped and changed a fair bit as far as i could tell?

Caporegime
OP
Cool, just wondered as you have chopped and changed a fair bit as far as i could tell?

Yeh I'm all over the place right now, I do this IT work + the photography work and always browsing for part time contracts so I'm atleast doing something when I'm not doing either.

Kinda all over the shop at the minute but keeps me entertained :)

Man of Honour
Why not just get a normal job instead of a new one every 2 seconds?

I mean fair enough if it was working for you financially but you've been struggling for a proper career for years now and getting nowhere by jumping ship every 34 seconds?

Caporegime
OP
[TW]Fox;15989588 said:
Why not just get a normal job instead of a new one every 2 seconds?

I mean fair enough if it was working for you financially but you've been struggling for a proper career for years now and getting nowhere by jumping ship every 34 seconds?

Not really.

Career was fine for the first 5 years of it. It was when I got made redundant in October 2008 due to department restructuring it kinda started going pear shaped.

Tis tough to land a full time job, so in the mean time have been doing whatever I can whenever I can to make sure my bills get paid :) - Which is hardly a bad thing!

Back
Top Bottom