Wtf is wrong with Wanadoo.co.uk?

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Yeah there has been lots of billboard advertising about the buy out in London.

According to the metro today they are offering a package where you can pay line rental, BB and pay for your monthly mobile phone bill. It sounds like a good deal but I think it ties you into a 12/18mth contract.

No good for me, Pipex have done me over and I only want a monthly contract so have had to research atm and this package came up.

Had some bad feedback with Wannadoo so wonder if that will change now.

BB x

Soldato
It's got a 2GB a month limit :/

Broadband Max looks interesting though - simply because, if you use its VOIP service, you get free calls to orange mobiles - that could save me a LOT.

Can anyone see details on Broadband Max though - at the moment I can't find a price for it or if it has any limits.

fini

Man of Honour
fini said:
It's got a 2GB a month limit :/

Broadband Max looks interesting though - simply because, if you use its VOIP service, you get free calls to orange mobiles - that could save me a LOT.

Can anyone see details on Broadband Max though - at the moment I can't find a price for it or if it has any limits.

fini

Broadband max is £27.99 a month, or £10/month if you would qualify for free broadband.

It's unlimited although fair use provisions apply.

http://www.orange.co.uk/terms/7094.htm?linkfrom=terms_6923&link=link_7&article=termsofusenav

Gives details of the policy.

Soldato
I was with wannado for a while and they were genuinley awful, :mad: why the hell anyone would want to spend money on them is beyond me....although they might have only cost a fiver or so to be fair.

I suppose it can only be good as it means new investment and in theory improvements to make them more competitive with other isps.

Will be a damn long time before I go back to them though, they would have to be paying me £19.99 a month and giving me a 100mb turbo line. :D

Soldato
Dolph said:
Broadband max is £27.99 a month, or £10/month if you would qualify for free broadband.

It's unlimited although fair use provisions apply.

http://www.orange.co.uk/terms/7094.htm?linkfrom=terms_6923&link=link_7&article=termsofusenav

Gives details of the policy.

Thanks!

I'll be moving one of my mobile lines over to orange as soon as I can decide on a new phone - and have already rang my gf to get her to move over - last months phone bill of £115 was almost entirely me phoning her - most of it from home

fini

Back
Top Bottom