WWDC June 2016 - Macbook Refresh

Soldato
It's not exactly unheard of for them to release new hardware at the WWDC.

Suppose so but i knew there was a big release of software this time so guess there wasn't time for them to do anything further.

I too am waiting for a new Macbook pro. wether it going be a secret spec bump soon or it be announce same time as iPhone in september

Soldato
I really want a new MBP, but it's ridiculous that in Q2 2016 my choices are Broadwell or bust.

Edit: lol I forgot, it's not even that - it's Haswell.

Last edited:
Soldato
Suppose so but i knew there was a big release of software this time so guess there wasn't time for them to do anything further.

I too am waiting for a new Macbook pro. wether it going be a secret spec bump soon or it be announce same time as iPhone in september

If it's a refresh then September will be the best bet. If it's spec bump then it'll be a silent release.

Soldato
If there's going to be a spec bump we will see it in the next few days. Otherwise, a refresh will come in September or November.

Associate
go Windows 10, the failure to update mac hardware is a discrace.

Saying that as a long term mac user! You should see the anger over WWDC in the forums.

Last edited:

fez

fez

Caporegime
I would rather stick with one of the current gen macbook pros than move to windows. Processors haven't exactly come on leaps and bounds in the last few years. They are releasing an updated macbook pro at some point this year as well, its just not happening over WWDC by the looks of it.

Soldato
go Windows 10, the failure to update mac hardware is a discrace.

Saying that as a long term mac user! You should see the anger over WWDC in the forums.

Use Apple cause I dislike Windows and its still bad for my line of work. But yeah I find it silly, Apple doesn't update hardware for years at times but the price never reflect the fact. Mac Pro is still the same price it released at, the Stupid ass monitor stayed at crazy prices for so long, it was basically the same price as a 5k panel from Dell now.

Back
Top Bottom