1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dismiss Notice

X1900XT £205!!!

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by Legionaire68, 2 Aug 2006.

1. Legionaire68

Gangster

Just noticed the Powercolor X1900XT in clearance section for £205 :eek: . I,ve got one and its great, I thought I got a good deal on my from OCUK at £280 a while back.

2. FC-PJA

Gangster

Very interested at that price! Is it B grade/opened stock or new retail boxed though, it doesn't say anything in the description :confused: .

edit Ah, it is OEM I see. Give it a miss methinks, can get a new retail one for £235.

Last edited: 2 Aug 2006
  3. Jleo

Hitman

The main difference in Oem and Retail is warranty length isn't it? plus goodies?

4. JsD

Associate

I managed to snatch me and x1800xt 512mb retail for only £180 from another e-tailer

5. killer_uk

OcUK Staff

Wish this was on a few weeks ago before I paid for mine, thats a great price.