• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

X1900XT artifacting on new DFi board

Permabanned
just curious, i installed a new board the other day and didnt reinstall windows, i did however uninstall the old boards driver set and install all the nforce stuff but i am getting a slight artefacting during gameplay and 2D video playback, now im running ATI traytools on a scan for artefacts and its not picking any up.

so whats your guess ?

Last edited:
Associate
I'm getting some artifact probs with my new X1950pro in MTW2...... some of the pics are a bit messed up in the load screens... strange, as the actual game runs fine as far i can tell..... i had worse probs before, but a reinstall of both the game and the gfx helped, except the strange colours on some of the load picys that im getting now.

Caporegime
My guess is that it could be because you never did a fresh install of windows on a new motherboard, even if you do just remove the motherboards drivers that your replacing you can still get problems, its always best to do a fresh install. :)

@simonnance, if its just those pics then i wouldn't worry, if the game runs fine, and every other games run fine etc.... without probs.

Back
Top Bottom