*** [X360] Official OcUK Table Tennis League ***

Associate
OP
We might need to make the home and away fixtures the same week at this rate, or we'll still be playing next year! :eek:

Or just do away with home/away and play each other once - what would you guys prefer?

Last edited:
Associate
does take a great deal of time to play so maybe play the person twice? One home one away on the same day, as you will already be playing!

Soldato
i think small groups then knockouts is the best way to go?

Perhaps 4 groups of 4, 3 games each then quarters, semis, final. Would slim down the play time quite a bit.

Soldato
Chris1712 said:
i think small groups then knockouts is the best way to go?

Perhaps 4 groups of 4, 3 games each then quarters, semis, final. Would slim down the play time quite a bit.
But with a league everyone gets to play equal amount of matches.

Associate
OP
Yeah I like the league format, and it doesn't really matter if it takes a while to play the league out - I don't think people will mind, at least it will help keep interest in the game for longer. :p

I'll keep the registration open until next Monday morning and then announce the first weeks fixtures! :D

If the league is a success maybe we can have a mini 'Champions League' knockout tournament afterwards. ;)

Associate
OP
Okay this is the first week of the league - rules have been updated please read the new rules at the top of the thread. I hope these are okay with everyone - hopefully this gets the balance right between number of players and format. As the games are relatively quick to play the format shouldn't cause an issue - at the end of the day this is a bit of fun so I'm sure we can work it out. :D

Back
Top Bottom