kidloco v Widget
BigDoug v loxwood
scousegit v crunchman ------------> 11-8 11-2
Velocity v miracleboy

(To be completed by Mon 26th June)

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeh you get the easy victory console noob. :p

Will play, although I don't remember giving more than a passing interest in this. :p

My 2 games, both losses against the AI put me on a good footing!

Soldato
Just started my game with B1gy1n a few minutes ago.

I was leading 10-0 in the first game and then it said that the other player has dropped out...or something like that. :confused:

Last edited:
Associate
OP
crunchman said:
Just started my game with B1gy1n a few minutes ago.

I was leading 10-0 in the first game and then it said that the other player has dropped out...or something like that. :confused:

I guess just retry if this happens? :confused: :(

Associate
OP
Please remember - if you do dropout of the game due to connection issues, power loss, game crash etc then please contact your opponent ASAP to explain and re-arrange the match.

Associate
I need to apologise about my week one matches. I was hoping to get them in tonight but my flight home to London has been three hours delayed due to the storms (in Edinburgh on business today). Early tomorrow I'm flying to the continent with work until late on Sunday. Will it be a problem to play my first two on Monday as I have the day off?

Associate
OP
loxwood said:
I need to apologise about my week one matches. I was hoping to get them in tonight but my flight home to London has been three hours delayed due to the storms (in Edinburgh on business today). Early tomorrow I'm flying to the continent with work until late on Sunday. Will it be a problem to play my first two on Monday as I have the day off?

Don't see that being a problem m8 - we need to be flexible of course due to people's RL stuff, just post the scores as soon as you have them.

Soldato
Just done my game with psymonkee, and what great game it was, 11-0 in the 1st set then 2nd set i was about 8-3 down and came back to win 11-9, a winning start for me :D

Swoosh when do you want to do our game?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom