X360 Stock Tracking

Associate
PiKe said:
Stock showed up at 11:22 according to my emails ;)

Well I place my order not far off 2 hours ago and just before that I had a quick look at this thread and it was'nt showing in stock, also I did'nt subscribe to getting e-mails hehehe so it looks as tho I just got plain lucky :D

Im well chuffed now :), just need to try get a VGA cable and a few games intime for fridays excitment to begin hehe.

Im so not going to get any sleep Thrusday night :rolleyes: unless they deliver early which I wont get any sleep then due to playing 360 to much heheh

Caporegime
OP
WHAT!!! said:
Well I place my order not far off 2 hours ago and just before that I had a quick look at this thread and it was'nt showing in stock, also I did'nt subscribe to getting e-mails hehehe so it looks as tho I just got plain lucky :D

Im well chuffed now :), just need to try get a VGA cable and a few games intime for fridays excitment to begin hehe.

Im so not going to get any sleep Thrusday night :rolleyes: unless they deliver early which I wont get any sleep then due to playing 360 to much heheh
I'll stick you on the mailing list for VGA cables if you want?

Had email confirmation yet by the way?

Last edited:
Associate
PiKe said:
I'll stick you on the mailing list for VGA cables if you want?

Had email confirmation yet by the way?
That would be great mr pike :D, e-mail is in trust or do i e-mail you ?

Yep I got the confirmation of my order like 5-10 min's after doing the order, I've also checked my bank balance and it seem's they was very keen on getting the money as its gone straight away hehehe.

Thanks again for the VGA mailing list :D

Soldato
Just to confirm, Gameplay DO have some Joytech VGA cables in stock, not sure how many, they came in earlier than planned and they haven't updated their web site yet.

Caporegime
OP
bingham67 said:
I think the software buggy i just got an email for a Hard Drive 1 minute ago from Toys R Us but it says out of stock :)

Need a patch ;) :)
It's my crap coding ability.

I think the site must have timed out and gave a false positive.

On the whole though, it works as intended.

Back
Top Bottom