[X360] Table Tennis

Soldato
iGiDK said:
The review's out on IGN

Hmm, sounds even more basic than I was expecting!

The lack of a proper single player mode (or so it seems) is a bit of a let down, still I suppose this game was always meant for multiplayer anyway.

Man of Honour
Nismo said:
Hmm, sounds even more basic than I was expecting!

The lack of a proper single player mode (or so it seems) is a bit of a let down, still I suppose this game was always meant for multiplayer anyway.

Yup, shame there's no career mode, but Live play will make or break the game. I'll certainly look forward to playing people from here online :)

Associate
Yeah ditto

From the sounds of the review it seems to be a no-frills game with excellent gameplay

Sounds ideal to me! :D

If I want to spend hours playing on my own or doing a career mode I'll play top spin2....

Last edited:
Soldato
iGiDK said:
If I want to spend hours playing on my own or doing a career mode I'll play top spin2....
I was quite disappointed with the Top Spin 2 career mode, once the training was completed that was it for me, couldnt be bothered to play any more. Felt it was too short.

Need to get more into it on Live to get my ranking up a bit, as its shocking at the moment.

Was hoping this had more of a one player aspect, as I do enjoy the career parts of games more than the live play a lot of the time.

Caporegime
Hmmm looks interesting....£25 eh??

/me goes off to order a copy...hell i cant be any worse at this than i am with Top Spin2 :p

EDIT: Looking at my orders from gameplay, oh dear ive racked up almost £200 worth of pre-orders.... :eek: :D Dont think the gf is gonna be happy about me spending so much of MY money on games....although she tends to think my money belongs to her:p....not till i marry her that is...thats the bit she keeps forgetting funnily enough lol

Last edited:
Soldato
Spawn said:
Is that all 360 games or other console games??...but bloody hell thats a lot...i can see mine getting to about that much soon enough:p

I would hazard a guess that it covers more than just 360 stuff :p

Back
Top Bottom