[X360] Table Tennis

Associate
If it runs as smoothly as TopSpin 2 on live then this will be fantastic- career on topspin2 was ok to get the hang of it and create a character but fairly uneccessary when live offers so many hours of fun.

Soldato
Maybe this games sucess will be a wake up call to all the £49.99 merchant companies that there charging too much!

Table Tennis is currently No1 on gameplays chart and No1 on another retailers hot 100!!

Man of Honour
wyrdo said:
The price of 360 games is rather annoying, especially when you see the same games on the PC for less than half the price!

Games on a new console are always expensive at first, give it 6 months and they'll be down to the prices we'd expect from current Xbox and PS2 games.

Soldato
nO}{8 said:
Id prefare table tennis on the Wii, youd be able to do top spin by actually twisting your wrist, not pressing a button.

Well yes but we're playing it on the 360 so that's not really possible :p We'll just have to make do with what we have.

Caporegime
Got my copy today along with Hitman as well, didnt get a chance to play it as i was already late for work:p.

Will give it a whirl later today, im hoping i get on better with this than i did with top spin2 lol:p.

Hmmm my collection of games are has gone up quite a bit...think its time i sold top spin2 and FN3 to make way for some new games:p

Soldato
Davey_Pitch said:
Games on a new console are always expensive at first, give it 6 months and they'll be down to the prices we'd expect from current Xbox and PS2 games.

Sooner than that...but let's see if they do it over here..

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/710/710027p1.html

May 24, 2006 - With E3 over and the summer gaming doldrums starting to sink in, it's time to go catch up on what you missed over the spring. Two games, EA's Burnout Revenge and THQ's The Outfit, had their retail stickers dropped to $39.99. First posted on The Frugal Gamer, it appears EB Games, GameStop, Amazon, and Best Buy all chopped the purchase prices for the two titles down from their lofty $60 starting point.

Will more titles follow the trend? Some already have. NBA Live 06, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06, Madden NFL 06, and FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup all got axed to $39.99 at the same retail sites. Ubisoft even joined in, knocking down the cost of the Xbox 360 version of Peter Jackson's King Kong The Official Game Of The Movie to the $39.99 party level. If you missed out at their respective releases, now's a much better time to take the plunge.

Caporegime
OT but Windle great game on Madden last night, soz about that last min hail mary TD :p. I didnt think i would connect hehe, anyways must do it again soon mate. Got to at least give you a chance to get some revenge back :D:p

Back on topic, the thing is the North American market will always have cheaper games than we do...which is a shame. Wish they would sell the games here for £20:p, but as Davey said in 6 mths time the prices will drop by quite a bit. But i still think the prices the Brits pay for their games is stupidly high.

Soldato
Davey_Pitch said:
Neither Hitman nor Table Tennis showed up today :( Gutted, I've got today and tomorrow off and was hoping to have a good session with these today. Oh well, back to Full Auto I suppose.

Doh! That's odd for Gameplay :( I got both this morning

Soldato
Davey_Pitch said:
Neither Hitman nor Table Tennis showed up today :( Gutted, I've got today and tomorrow off and was hoping to have a good session with these today. Oh well, back to Full Auto I suppose.
Reckon the post must have let you down rather than gameplay, I ordered Table Tennis at about 3.30pm from them yesterday and still got it today!

Back
Top Bottom