[X360] Table Tennis

Man of Honour
Psycho Ned said:
Reckon the post must have let you down rather than gameplay, I ordered Table Tennis at about 3.30pm from them yesterday and still got it today!

Oh yeah, pretty sure it'll be Royal Mail's fault (I blame my brother, he works for them and probably stole my packages :p), Gameplay have been excellent in the 4 years I've been using them.

Soldato
Spawn said:
OT but Windle great game on Madden last night, soz about that last min hail mary TD :p. I didnt think i would connect hehe, anyways must do it again soon mate. Got to at least give you a chance to get some revenge back :D:p
QUOTE]

Definately mate :) Got my email about the game stats this morning and i have to say that going by yardage and completed passes i was well and truly gubbed so probably fair you pulled the last minute touchdown. Wouldn't have been happy winning by only the 1 point anyway :p

Man of Honour
Windle said:
Definately mate :) Got my email about the game stats this morning and i have to say that going by yardage and completed passes i was well and truly gubbed so probably fair you pulled the last minute touchdown. Wouldn't have been happy winning by only the 1 point anyway :p

Completely OT but how good is Madden? I enjoyed the demo but not sure whether I'd play the full game enough to justify paying good money for it.

Soldato
Davey_Pitch said:
Completely OT but how good is Madden? I enjoyed the demo but not sure whether I'd play the full game enough to justify paying good money for it.
It's ok, bit easy single player but great fun multi player. Achievements are far too easy though (hmmm, it's EA).

Caporegime
Windle said:
Spawn said:

Hhehe i would have been gutted of i had lost by one point :p, mind you the amount of fumbles and interceptions i was chucking around...god knows how i pulled that hail mary off and got the td. Only thing that narked me off somewhat was that damn punt and field goal pointer thingy moving too fast....wish i had reactions like speedy gonzales lol. But definitely enjoyed it, will have to catch up for another game real soon mate

Davey_Pitch said:
Completely OT but how good is Madden? I enjoyed the demo but not sure whether I'd play the full game enough to justify paying good money for it

Its an ok game really, achievements are pish easy to get...an easy 1000 points tbh. Playing against the computer is too easy even on the all pro setting but if you play against someone on live like i did last night....it becomes so much more enjoyable. Doesnt take a lot of skill to play tbh, just some sort of understanding on how the game plays and the rules etc. If i was you, id try to get a 2nd hand copy for a cheap price if you can find one that is.

OT Windle, looks like Madden 07 will be out end of the year according to gameplay...hopefully they will have sorted some of the stuttering in the gameplay.

Soldato
Davey, i loved Madden 05 on the Gamecube. However i hated the demo on Live, it just didn't feel right. However, now having the full game it's great multiplayer and a great game. Either 2 pads on 1 system or on live it's a great multiplayer game, my only gripe about live play is there isn't enough UK players and because of the amount of action you do get slow down when playing Americans. However, playing spawn last night was nice and fast :)

Depends how much you want it to be honest, seen it for £20 second hand and if your going to play it with mates in front of your telly or on live then it's definately worth it. Holding my interest, where as FN3's novelty quickly wore off.

Edit : Going to start a madden thread to avoid derailment :p

Last edited:
Soldato
IceBus said:
How is table tennis?

Played for a bit this morning before work and completed the first two tournaments in single player mode.

Obviously the single player game is going to get old and boring very fast, this is all about being played over Live which I haven't done yet, hopefully this evening.

So far I'm really enjoying the game.

Soldato
Me 2, defo worth the 25 quid.
but i think the AI jumps a bit dramatically at times during the single player, take care of a few folk all is well, next thing its brick wall territory!
even on the same game i have been 10-1 and lost :eek: maybe i just suck though lol

Soldato
JUMPURS said:
Me 2, defo worth the 25 quid.
but i think the AI jumps a bit dramatically at times during the single player, take care of a few folk all is well, next thing its brick wall territory!
even on the same game i have been 10-1 and lost :eek: maybe i just suck though lol

haha I had the same thing this morning, you can suddenly find yourself losing really quickly!

Soldato
Psycho Ned said:
Its actually pretty damn good for £25!

Though word of warning dont go straight on Live, I did that and got my ass handed to me 11-0, 11-0 :p

Yeah I wouldn't even consider going on Live until I'd played quite a bit offline. Not if I wanted to win anyway! :p

Soldato
JUMPURS said:
but if u play 1 game u get a whopping 5 gamer points lol and if u win u get another 5. I know u r short of a Few Wyrdo and need as many as u can get :p

haha true, I need to maintain my lead and those 10 points will certainly help!

My next task is to unlock Cassidy (The Irish player) Mmmm she's hot! :p

Soldato
JUMPURS said:
I noticed u where using Haley NOT HAL EEE lol
How do u unlock her?? lol

Wasn't using her but I'd unlocked her by winning the rookie tournament I think it was. to unlock Cassidy you need to beat that tournament in under 14 minutes 15 seconds I think it said.

Back
Top Bottom