[X360] Table Tennis

Caporegime
Im still in 2 minds abotu opening table tennis and hitman, this morning i was looking at all my games and i thought to myself...hmmm too many games and not enough time to play them...hell i still havent got all the achievements for madden lol...damn 30 yr franchise achievement lol:p...

Whats the learning curve on table tennis??, difficult or pretty easy to get to grips with??.

Soldato
I'm undecided about whether to pick this up today... I've already got Top Spin 2.

How much control can you have over the ball, is it possible to play really tight dropshots and mean it? What about rallies against the CPU, are they more challenging than stretching them to opposite sides of the table?

Soldato
dannyjo22 said:
So you didnt see that the gamerscore whore got NHL2k6 for a cheap 1000 to make sure he stayed at the top ;) I bet he nevers loads it in again :p

Damn right, I rented it and it went back in the post the same day I got it.

Associate
Widget said:
Did anyone just get prompted for an update for Table Tennis, I just downloaded it I don't know what its for but my game just crashed 5 mins after the update. :(

I've just opened my spanking new copy of table tennis and it is too prompting for an update. See no news of it anywhere

Caporegime
wyrdo said:
Damn right, I rented it and it went back in the post the same day I got it.

I liked it a lot. Its actually one of the better two player sports games on the 360. End to end and even 5-0 your not buried.

Shame I wouldve liked to give you a whupping on live ;)

Back
Top Bottom