[X360] Table Tennis

Associate
dammit my preorder hasn't turned up today :mad:

got a couple of hours to kill this evening and was looking forward to having a wee game :(

Hopefully it'll arrive by tomorrow, you lot will be pro's by the time I get my hands on this!

Soldato
Windle said:
Add me if any rank n00bs want a game in the next hour or so :)

Not touched it yet, going on for first go now :)

Tag : MooseMoney
gg we had some nice rallys.

I had a well bad patch then just kept winning :p its one of those games where you have long streaks one way then the other.

Soldato
amx, psycho ned. Good games. amx you well and truly gubbed me in the first, was quite pleased with pulling the 2nd back though :D

Don't you get voice chat in TT or didn't u guys have your mics in?

Caporegime
Gave this a run out last night, first game i got caned 2 sets to nil without me even taking a point....lol...will teach me to read the manual first to get to grips with the controls :p. Was about to start a second then some rude gits playing on GRAW...yes you know who you are...kept giving me invites to a GRAW online game...so thought id best not upset these lads and off i went to play some GRAW...lo and behold i had to wait 10 mins before i could join...cheers lads:p...But anyways once i had finished playing GRAW, i went back to table tennis and went through the learning thingy etc. Once i had done that i then played Luc where i beat him quite comprehensively so all in all not a bad game tbh. For £25 you cant go wrong, nothing overly fancy with this game..gfx are good and gameplay is good as well. Definitely a good release by rockstar games, even a 5 yr old can pick this up and just play without really any sort of skill tbh unless you want to do some crazy spins and dropshots etc lol.

I quite like this game, getting on better with it than i was with Top Spin2 tbh.

Soldato
Its quite addictive i was on it for over an hr b4 i realised. Like said easy to learn but gonna be hard to master but i seemed to pick it up straight away. Straight into tournament and done just over an hr and beat luc quite comfortably :cool: It gets intense when u get it upto like 30-40+ rallies and the thing speeds up!

Associate
Just had my first go on Live this afternoon and won my first match, lost the next one and then one five in a row to give me a ton of achievements including the Widowmaker which is 5 shutout games! :) While the single player is good the real fun is on live when you have rallies of 50+ and the ball is rocketing back and forth. if you have a closely matched opponent it makes for a cracking game trying to out maneuver them! :)

Associate
Basics are very easy to get a handle on. Then I went online and got a whipping - it's clear I've not mastered this just yet.

Soldato
Widget said:
Just had my first go on Live this afternoon and won my first match, lost the next one and then one five in a row to give me a ton of achievements including the Widowmaker which is 5 shutout games! :) While the single player is good the real fun is on live when you have rallies of 50+ and the ball is rocketing back and forth. if you have a closely matched opponent it makes for a cracking game trying to out maneuver them! :)

whats these shoutouts? :o

Associate
How good is this game! :)

Done the training and the easy tourney and then the medium tourney - great fun

Then I went on Live and had an absolutely brilliant match with some random

Amazing game, best £25 I've spent in a long time

Back
Top Bottom