• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

X800 GTO2 Thread, post your mods and clocks here.

Associate
Oh man.
All my new PC bits turned up today.
I've been putting the thing together for 3 hours!!
Jeez, I cant remember it taking this long to get all the hardware slapped in when I did it last time.

Anyways, just formatting me new SATA harddrive, and the thing is going to take about an hour.

Gawd, this is going to be a long night.
I just want 1 game on the FEAR multiplayer before bed.

Just to check out that new card.

Permabanned
wow, just installe doom 3 and man what a difference a new pc makes, some smooth.

cant wait to flash this and get more juice out of it.

also does anybody know why i have, (i think its an FPS counter) on the top right of my screen, and how do i get rid? i cant see an option for off in ati tools

Associate
Quick question...

How come no one is using the TRIXX software that comes with the card for overclocking it.

Everyone seems to be going with ATI tool.

Associate
benskia said:
Quick question...

How come no one is using the TRIXX software that comes with the card for overclocking it.

I was wondering about that too! Should I use the ATI tool over the TRIXX software?

pds

pds

Associate
benskia said:
Quick question...

Funnily enough i uninstalled ATI tool this moring, bit buggy i thought. I installed trixx and i'm quite impressed with it. I set it to performance mode and it started testing the card to find max core and clock speeds, it eventually settled at 490/573. It might push it further if i set it to extreme mode but tbh i'm happy with it as it is. GPU temp is 38 idle and max 65 which it reached during 3dmark2005.

pds

Associate
pds said:
Funnily enough i uninstalled ATI tool this moring, bit buggy i thought. I installed trixx and i'm quite impressed with it. I set it to performance mode and it started testing the card to find max core and clock speeds, it eventually settled at 490/573. It might push it further if i set it to extreme mode but tbh i'm happy with it as it is. GPU temp is 38 idle and max 65 which it reached during 3dmark2005.

pds
Hey - does the TRIXX software tell you how many pipes you're running?

Permabanned
OP
silly peoples... ;) use ati tool to find your maximum overclocks, then use RADLINKER you use it to set up a custom overclocking icon for each game, that way your cards only clocked when you start the game and returns to default when you close it. much safer than clocking it 24 / 7 :D

Associate
Had a chance to run 3DMark 03 got 12923, with clocks of 550 /560, not tried to find the maximum clocks yet, this is on an unoptimised new build, so would hope for a few more yet.

Back
Top Bottom