• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

X850xt Corruption

Associate
screen.jpg

this caused by overheating? the card is running at 61C idle. that too hot, could i solve the problem by changing the cooler on the board? it currently has a stock cooler with heatpipes or something, im not too sure.

Associate
OP
darnit

its started showing sometimes in bios as well.
i`ve left the side off the case for a couple days and temps havent changeed really. sticks between 55 and 62.

its the third card recently to die on me. a 6800pro, a 800pro and now this.

wasting money!

would a new zalman cooler maybe fix it?

Last edited:
Permabanned
^ :rolleyes: ^

That's as likely as an applebred duron 1600 outgunning a conroe, and should be treated with the same contempt that such a claim would warrant. note to woodster one ought to be VERY careful as to what one writes in relation to defamtory comments regarding individuals and / or companies.

woodster said:
to join group action
bet spie could arrange some "group" action for ya mate ;)

back on topic to the OP I seriously think it's borked ram mate sorry to say, corruption in bios couldn't really be much more.

( as no OS or system drivers are launched at this point can only be a hardware fault with either MB or GPU and I'm 99.9999 % certain it's ram )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom