XA7-19i or XA7-192i

Associate
OP
messiah khan said:
Well your not going to get any better picture quality unless you get hold of one of the fabled XA7-192i based on the MVA panel, which im doubting ever existed. The TN panel based one is still a damn nice screen though, although the glass screen is a dust magnet in my room, lol.

i would like to see the mva panel in action, how can i tell if i have the mva by the way? Its hard to imagin how the picture quality could actually be any better? Games and films i experience no ghosting, but if i run monitor test program (the one mentioned above in this post) i can easliy see small text ghosting. If i were to chose a monitor again the only one i would even consider is the 2ms viewsonic, and i havnt seen any in action, my mate had this monitor b4 i bought it and was very impressed.

Only downside ive seen so far is about 2 pixel rows of small black section at top of screen unused when put into dvi mode, 3 people i know have same problem and can not utilise the whole screen. Seriouosly you will never notice unless you scrutinise very closely, and even with this factor into consideration i would buy it again. Its sexy, sleak, and if i eventually buy a xbox 360 i would probably buy this monitor to use it for 360. (decent hdtv too expensive for me yet)

Associate
I just bought the 17" version of this, will I have got the TN panel aswell?

I would test it but they sent me a 2 pin plug with it so I cant use it atm.

Back
Top Bottom