1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 Play and Charge Kit & Battery Pack (In Stock??)

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by dalepearson, 9 Jan 2006.

1. dalepearson

Hitman

As the titles says, please post here if you know of anywhere online selling these and have them in stock.

Thanks

Dale

2. Thesnipergecko

Soldato

Game had some in stock last week.

Paul ...

3. dalepearson

Hitman

Yeah missed out on this, went into game in town and they had none, came home and then sold out on the website.

4. Davey_Pitch

Man of Honour

My local Gamestation had some in stock at the weekend when I picked mine up. They said they were sold out on the boxes on the shelf, but they still had a few hanging up behind the counter.

5. DaveyD

Man of Honour

Went around searching for wireless controllers nad play and charge in Brum, nowhere seemed to have any anyway... I ended up ordering an over the top pirce wireless pad from Argos, as they were the only people that actually had stock.

6. Usel

Wise Guy

Edit.

Last edited: 9 Jan 2006
  7. DaveyD

Man of Honour

Just to bump, game.net have them in stock now... ordered 2 :o

8. Thesnipergecko

Soldato

I have mine arrive this morning in the post :)

Paul ...

9. Yas786

Caporegime

Just had 2 arrive this morning courtesy of game, nice units but god they are PITA to take out of the packaging...why oh why do they insist on sealing them in such stupid packaging, already cut my finger quite badly on one of the edges :mad:

10. Thesnipergecko

Soldato

Scissors? lol i know the feeling though mate, imagine how people get on who suffer from arthritis.

Everything's the same, i think they seal them that way to stop people nicking them out the security coded packages in shops.

Paul ...

11. DaveyD

Man of Honour

It was annoying, I got my wireless pad today, had to use a mahoosive pair of scissors to cut it open :p

I'm sure there's a good reason for it, probably protects the hardware reasonably well, can stack them in shops / hang them, and also use the packaging as a murder weapon once you've got the hardware out :p

12. lordrobs

Capodecina

I'm finding it ironic that at any given time I can find pretty much every 360 accessory in stork around my local area bar the one I want...... A BLOOMIN VGA LEAD :(

13. lordrobs

Capodecina

Its marketing, M$ are due to release the official finger patch and repair kit consisting of a wireless anti-septic wipe and a usb plaster :eek:

14. Scrutinize

Soldato

Always thought these were a wate of time as you can buy enough AA batteries for years worth of use for the cost of these kits.

15. lordrobs

Capodecina

To be fair your probably right, I wasn't going to bother getting one and instead just stock up on premium batteries when I saw them on BOGOF's. Only advantage is that your not going to run out of juice mid game.

16. Scrutinize

Soldato

Unlikely you would do that, thinking how long a MS wireless mouse and keyboard last these days. Be a real bummer though. Doesn't the light change color or flash when the batteries are dying, can't remember.

Anyway TRU seem to have a fair few accesories in stock in p&C kits last time i looked.

17. dalepearson

Hitman

Great, thanks guys, just ordered one charge kit, and a battery for the other controller.

Yes you could use rechargable batteries, but its not as easy. And its all about the gadgets for me :)

I ordered a VGA cable from SimplyGames, still waiting for it to be sent out. :(

18. lordrobs

Capodecina

Might be a bit of a wait as they are out of stock like everywhere else :(

19. dalepearson

Hitman

Said they are instock on the website. Maybe I should contact them.

20. Davey_Pitch

Man of Honour

I went through a set of batteries in about 2-3 weeks, so I think I'd use up more than 15 quid's worth in a year.