XBOX Gamepass Ultimate conversion is back for £1

Caporegime
Hopefully can sort in the morning. Don’t want to miss the MS offer.

3 years for £90. That’s brilliant!

You may run into trouble with 3 years. When you add a 12 month card it gives you the option for an extra month if you turn on automatic billing. You can turn this off again so when you add the next card you get another free month.

If you do add an extra month this way it'll stop you being able to use the third years card as you're only allowed 3 years stacked.

Man of Honour
You may run into trouble with 3 years. When you add a 12 month card it gives you the option for an extra month if you turn on automatic billing. You can turn this off again so when you add the next card you get another free month.

If you do add an extra month this way it'll stop you being able to use the third years card as you're only allowed 3 years stacked.

So don’t activate the free month then I guess? Is that possible?

Caporegime
I didn't need it right now (although I can make use of the PC pass) but from my understanding the "convert to ultimate for £1" is a limited deal but happens quite regularly.

Even if you've used the £1 deal there are other ways. I used a 3 month free card i got with a HDD purchase and that upgraded the whole lot too.

Soldato
My Game Pass Ultimate subscription is currently active until 11th November. Will I have to wait until then for the £1 offer to show up, or will it appear if I turn off the recurring billing on my subscription now?

Soldato
I think people mix up the £1 offer as being the thing that allows you to use these cheap live codes from other countries. The £1 offer just means you pay £1 when you convert your gold sub to GPU, if its not available all that happens is that you pay full price for 1 month or buy a pre paid 1 month code which is a few quid cheaper to convert instead.

So while the £1 offer is nice, that £10 saving doesn't really matter when you look at how much you are saving over 3 years.

However MS are starting to phase out 12 month gold codes so converting might get trickier in the future

https://www.ign.com/articles/micros...live-gold-plans-ahead-of-xbox-series-x-launch

Man of Honour
It worked - we're good until September 2023 :D

To be fair I wouldn't be fussed at paying their monthly sub. However, £89 is a steal and will likely save me money other than the occasional new release purchase here and there.

Soldato
Hmmm, I have GP Ultimate until Oct 2021... is there anyway I can use this to extend my sub? From what I can tell, applying codes to an existing sub just converts the 12m into 4months of ultimate?

Associate
Question for people i understand how to buy the code then add with the vpn. I have a microsoft live account that i use with my daily laptop & used with my old xbox account, last used about 2018 time. If i add these codes for the 12m gold live and they go on my account on the brazil site, how do i upgrade for £1 to change it over

Caporegime
Question for people i understand how to buy the code then add with the vpn. I have a microsoft live account that i used with my old xbox account, last used about 2018 time. If i add these codes for the 12m gold live and they go on my account on the brazil site, how do i upgrade for £1 to change it over

Turn on your VPN, go to the Brazilian Xbox site, log in with your normal account and add your live codes. Logout and turn off your VPN.

Log back in to your MS account on the UK site and the £1 offer should be available if you've not used it before.

Associate
Turn on your VPN, go to the Brazilian Xbox site, log in with your normal account and add your live codes. Logout and turn off your VPN.

Log back in to your MS account on the UK site and the £1 offer should be available if you've not used it before.

Ahh right, is it a pop up or something or a mail, i logged into the microsoft site before to see if the account i use on the laptop was the same as the xbox account. Want to prep for my series S

Back
Top Bottom