**XBOX ONE** Official Thread

Soldato
Still baffled by FIFA 14... I had a Forza bundle, the g/f a FIFA bundle. For some reason I can play her FIFA (digital) on my xbox without her profile signed in, and even can play her over xbox live with us both using the same digital copy of FIFA.

It's like I now own it, when I haven't bought it. Doesn't work for any other game, e.g. She can't play my Forza.

Associate
Still baffled by FIFA 14... I had a Forza bundle, the g/f a FIFA bundle. For some reason I can play her FIFA (digital) on my xbox without her profile signed in, and even can play her over xbox live with us both using the same digital copy of FIFA.

It's like I now own it, when I haven't bought it. Doesn't work for any other game, e.g. She can't play my Forza.

The console the game was first downloaded on everyone can use that game on the console, if you download that game on a second console the owner has to be signed in to play.

Associate
You missed the boat, everywhere has stock.
Sony got this spot on really, CEX are going to take a hammering. It's hilarious.

166,000 more PS4s sold in the UK than the Xbox One and they have managed to keep stock flowing again.

Xbox One .... my thoughts so far. Nice machine, but why would I want one over a PS4? I cannot think of a single reason. To play Dead Rising 3 maybe? Or would I prefer better versions of BF4, AC4 etc

The slick interface, party chat.... that stuff isn't as easy to use as it is on the PS4 right now. It isn't as fast, fluid or fun to jump into. Constant obstacles, that has been pointed out in here already by people and they got set on.

It's a disaster and sold ok on the back of the 360.

This thing needs to be £350 or less.

Microsoft are going through so much transition, it's rubbed off on this machine.

PS4 is not everywhere at all, still very hard to get hold of outside of ebay.

Soldato
The console the game was first downloaded on everyone can use that game on the console, if you download that game on a second console the owner has to be signed in to play.

That my point though, the code for FIFA was redeemed on her xbox. Her profile isn't signed in on mine and we can play against each other on live. Surely that's not supposed to be possible!

Associate
Not true. My local Game has stock and when it goes OOS it's a week wait, max.

Maybe but who wants to pay nigh on £600 for a bundle you don't want. :rolleyes: I think the point being made is you carnt really find a console on its own or with one game very easily still especially for the £350-£385 price tag.

Last edited:
Associate
Maybe but who wants to pay nigh on £600 for a bundle you don't want. :rolleyes: I think the point being made is you carnt really find a console on its own or with one game very easily still especially for the £350-£385 price tag.

lol yes exactly, can't believe someone thinks just because you can get rip off bundles from their local GAME means stock at near RRP is widespread around the country, it most definitely isn't.

Caporegime
I was just about to sign up to the extended service plan until I realised they also add 23% tax on top on the £59.99. :(

Pay it, the Xbone is more expensive than the 360 was, plus you have kinect to feature in to that. I imagine that's why it's up from the price the 360 was.

I always had good service when on the warranty plan :)

Soldato
Just been in touch with MS and searched google and apparently it's some sort of issue with the online ordering system. If you call MS you only get charged £59.99.

Soldato
So fed up with microsoft support. My account was hacked a month back, I managed to retrieve it but the security information was reset meaning the hacker could easily get back on the account. I tried resetting the security information but apparently it takes 30 days to do this, now 20 days later it was compromised again and the security info reset cancelled. Now I no longer have access to my account as I cant recover it and Microsoft support are so useless fobbing me off on to their T3 support who only contact you via web note and give stupid pointless responses.

I am shocked at how poor the support is for such an important issue. I may end up not getting my account back. Seriously frustrated right now.

Soldato
So your account has been hacked? How secure was your original password?

Incredibly secure. I am actually confused how it was compromised - the security information has been changed to something in chinese/japanese so I assume its someone in Asia.

I changed my password every 3 weeks or so and was always very complex. My computer is clean and always has been, regular formats and AV checks.

Back
Top Bottom