**XBOX ONE** Official Thread

Soldato
good news!

I bought lococycle assuming it would be rather rubbish and boring but it is quite simply the craziest fun 5 hours I could have hoped for. Gameplay is super slick 60fps, sotry and enemies are suitably crazy, gamerscore of nearly 1000 was also nice and simple to achieve too on first completion only 3 left to get.

The game is really really fun and you wont care about the graphics one little bit as the game is so wacky and cool.

Soldato
Bought one on Monday with Fifa, Forza and BF4. Pretty happy with it so far. Not a fan of the UI though to be honest. Struggled to even find the settings at first!

Not got kinect set up yet. Maybe that'll improve things. Is the Kinect the same as the 360 one? I want to buy a tv mount for it.

Associate
Oh great, yea where it says - Optical Audio: I selected DTS Digital Surround, and nothing :(

Using a Panasonic SA-BT205 Bluray system. With the optical cable direct from the Xbone to that.

You will not recieve dts via optical on that system I have the bt200 system which is basically the same. Panasonic won't allow dts over optical only DD5.1 as I have the same issue with my ps4 use dts get nothing use DD all working fine read up on it that's how I found out on the Internet all panasonic theatre systems are the same. The systems can do it but panasonic don't allow it would require a firmware update to work which panasonic will never do. :mad:

Soldato
You will not recieve dts via optical on that system I have the bt200 system which is basically the same. Panasonic won't allow dts over optical only DD5.1 as I have the same issue with my ps4 use dts get nothing use DD all working fine read up on it that's how I found out on the Internet all panasonic theatre systems are the same. The systems can do it but panasonic don't allow it would require a firmware update to work which panasonic will never do. :mad:

I see, cheers, It was actually me being a retard, theres a "surround" button on my remote which allows you to select stereo or multi channel, it defaulted to stereo when I setup the Xbone :o:)

Associate
I've been looking at the Microsoft extended warranty.

I thought the additional 2 years warranty (making it 3 in total) was £59.99 total.
When going through and after entering card details it's showing up with tax added on @ 23% so £73.79

Seems a bit wrong that its advertised at £59.99 and no mention of plus vat so would assume its included. Then what's 23% tax all about as well??
I just closed it down and didn't complete the order. The thing is if this is a mistake it's not leaving me long to buy it since I think It needs to be no more than 45 days after purchase, which for me was launch.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've been looking at the Microsoft extended warranty.

I thought the additional 2 years warranty (making it 3 in total) was £59.99 total.

When going through and after entering card details it's showing up with tax added on @ 23% so £73.79

Seems a bit wrong that its advertised at £59.99 and no mention of plus vat so would assume its included. What's 23% tax all about anyway

I had this issue. If you call MS and do it over the phone you will only be charged the £59.99.

Associate
I had this issue. If you call MS and do it over the phone you will only be charged the £59.99.

Thanks for that will give them a ring. Can you confirm that it is an additional 2 years on top of the original 1. So 3 in total?

As that's the other thing. The page only said 2 years and wasn't at all clear.

Back
Top Bottom