Xbox One S settings for a Samsung 32 inch ue32t4307 tv? No Signal TV says.

Associate
My neighbour, bought her lad this TV some time back as a Christmas Gift, he has the old Xbox One S in white, she has two lads so wanted a new TV as both are now in seperate rooms.

Old TV has been handed down to her youngest, Xbox works fine on her 1080p TV downstairs, and the old 32" 720p TV she now gave to her youngest.

But refuses to give any picture on the Samsung 32 inch ue32t4307. Tried 3 HDMI leads, they all work on both old TV's, set the Xbox to 720, it wont let me change it's Hz rating from 50hz and wont let me set variable. But 720 works on both old TV's.

If I unplug the Xbox from the Samsung, and replace it with a PS3, it works 1st time. So I am guessing I am missing something with regards to settings.

Been unable to find much about the TV, I know it states HDR HD ready, Resolution 1366 x 768.
I even did the hard reset on Power then Power and Eject to reset video settings, still nothing.

The little boy is so upset, been unable to use it since Christmas and to top it off his Birthday is this week and he wont be able to play games.
His mum threw away all packaging, I know its a simple TV, but its a new model and 720p is fine for a kid using an older Xbox.

Any ideas?

Soldato
Associate
My neighbour, bought her lad this TV some time back as a Christmas Gift, he has the old Xbox One S in white, she has two lads so wanted a new TV as both are now in seperate rooms.

Old TV has been handed down to her youngest, Xbox works fine on her 1080p TV downstairs, and the old 32" 720p TV she now gave to her youngest.

But refuses to give any picture on the Samsung 32 inch ue32t4307. Tried 3 HDMI leads, they all work on both old TV's, set the Xbox to 720, it wont let me change it's Hz rating from 50hz and wont let me set variable. But 720 works on both old TV's.

If I unplug the Xbox from the Samsung, and replace it with a PS3, it works 1st time. So I am guessing I am missing something with regards to settings.

Been unable to find much about the TV, I know it states HDR HD ready, Resolution 1366 x 768.
I even did the hard reset on Power then Power and Eject to reset video settings, still nothing.

The little boy is so upset, been unable to use it since Christmas and to top it off his Birthday is this week and he wont be able to play games.
His mum threw away all packaging, I know its a simple TV, but its a new model and 720p is fine for a kid using an older Xbox.

Any ideas?

one obvious is to check you are using the correct hdmi connex on back of xbox one s as there are 2 ...you need the one nearest the power lead. that has caught me out a few times

Back
Top Bottom