Hi all, I bought an early Xbox One X secondhand. It works mostly fine, but playing any sort of graphically demanding game turns it into a hairdryer. I've replaced the paste 3 times with varying amounts and different thermal pads. No matter what I do, I can't get the thing to shut up. The console itself doesn't feel hot or even warm, it has great ventilation and tons of air coming out the back, but no matter what the fan is varying it's speed constantly between 70-100% if I had to guess a level. It's like it can't decide between 90-95% so it keeps cycling between the two every second or half second. Sitting on the home screen or watching 4k content it is silent, but demanding games make it crank. I'd been living with it like this since I bought it back in the winter, but recently with the warmer weather it started to shut down with the overheating/poor ventilation message. I thought maybe the thermal pads I used were too thick and the heatsink wasn't making good contact so I went with thinner pads and that doesn't seem to have helped. I also tried doing a clean install of the OS thinking maybe it was a software bug. Does anybody have any ideas? Could the fan be faulty? It seems like odd behavior for a bad fan since its definitely moving a good amount of air and is spinning freely. It's almost like the console thinks it's overheating, but it doesn't feel or seem like it actually would be. I consider myself pretty technically inclined when it comes to electronics like this, but I'm stumped. I don't want to keep sinking money and time into this console, but I also want to play it. Thank you in advance!