• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
I have 8 Eneloop Pro batteries and an intelligent charger that can charge 4 at a time (fast or trickle).

Cracking batteries and a great charger too, but not cheap.

With batteries you get what you pay for though.

I bought some Eneloop Pro batteries recently after seeing the rave reviews they get, and they are fantastic! They last for ages.

Soldato
Since I've just clocked off for today, looks like I'll be having a little watch shortly.

I'd assume the X will cope with next gen well. My One X copes well with what it has and this has twice the volume to shift air through. If it were a PS5, I'd be more worried.

Caporegime
OP
I'm not expecting a great deal. It would nice to have some stats like how long does it take to boot up from cold to the point you can use it. How much disk space is available when you first get it home, etc.

Associate
I think I will make use of my £20 egift card from Smyths (thanks to the pre order issues) to get a play and charge kit for £19.99, only issue is having to wait until it's released as you aren't able to use vouchers/egift cards on any pre orders.

Also holding off until 2021 for Cyberpunk as info online suggests the next-gen update for it won't be until then anyway.

Back
Top Bottom