Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
OP
I hope we're not going to have a situation where all the scalpers are buying every bit of online stock they can find. I won't be amused if I have to wait until 2021 to get an Xbox. :(

Caporegime
Lockdown is going to screw a lot of people with their console preorders.

True. Could make picking it up from GAME etc very awkward.

Glad I've ordered from the MS store to be honest. I feel like them of all places will be least affected by any lockdown as they are purely online and should have good logistics.

Soldato
You not seen whats happened in Wales. You still might not be allowed to collect. Its non essential.

You may well be right, although seeing how much negative press that received they might not do that in England.

However if it does happen that way, as I work there I'm somewhat hoping for some special treatment. :p

Soldato
Glad I ordered from Amazon !

Interesting times

Intrigued on the Series S performance videos when they come out - whenever that is (can't be long we are almost at release date for consoles) and shocked by how small it is !!

Soldato
Intrigued on the Series S performance videos when they come out - whenever that is (can't be long we are almost at release date for consoles) and shocked by how small it is !!

I did a bit of digging this morning and someone who's in the Microsoft Review Program said the embargo for Series S performance footage is up on the 8th.

Soldato
Just had a call from GAME to pop in store and pre pay the Series X.

Also going to trade in the One X at the same time. They've locked the trade in price at £140.00 I'm happy with that.

Soldato
Bugger. Lockdown going to screw my booked off new console time isn't it?

Well, i guess i can keep the time off and subject myself to a marathon session of horror on my new oled - ips glow really was ruining dark films for me

Soldato
You're telling me.

Either MS are expecting people just to buy one because of price (People who don't follow specs/FPS etc and just want to play games casually), or its abilities are lacking in comparison to their promises.

Caporegime
Bit disappointing that a release game (Watch Dogs) which isn't even a proper X series game (ie its on ps4 and xbox one) can only do 4k30fps after MS touting the X series as a 4k 60fps machine so much.

Hopefully the game is just poorly optimised as it looks like even PC's will struggle. X Series seems to be pumping out about 2080ti performance potentially judging by PC benches on Watch Dog. You would have thought they could get more optimisation out of it being a console though.

If it cant even do 4k60fps on last gen titles on release though....what hope does it have in a few years when we get GTA 6 or RDR 3 or Witcher 4 etc?

Will start saving for the inevitable Xbox Series X X in a few years time :p

Last edited:
Soldato
In a few years they will have more experience in developing for the hardware and will be able to push it further.

Its always been the same. Look at early gen X1 games versus those that have come out more recently.

Caporegime
In a few years they will have more experience in developing for the hardware and will be able to push it further.

Its always been the same. Look at early gen X1 games versus those that have come out more recently.

True. But wasnt the ONE X supposed to be the 4k 30fps machine?

Seems rather anticlimactic to release a game on the Series X on release at just 4k 30fps.

Back
Top Bottom