• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
And to think I ordered from MS as I thought it would be the most hassle free option! Oh well, at least it appears we got it sorted... Hopefully they will arrive on the 10th but as long as I get one I'm happy.

All the US orders shipped out by FedEx are marked to be delivered on the launch date, so I really can't imagine it wouldn't be the same for us in the UK.

Soldato
Still no payment taken but order still says launch delivery. Hopefully it arrives on launch as my out of office is now set for next week.

Soldato
I had wondered if UK lockdown might allow stores to free up in store physical stock for online orders but still no sign of being able to get an order in :(

Soldato
Ended up buying the plug in Seagate NVME drive, £220 definitely feels like im getting bent over but the simplicity of it and the 'shiny new things' got the best of me.

Not sure it really warranted a separate review but for anyone interested:

https://www.t3.com/reviews/seagate-expansion-card-review
Going to wait for a bigger size, just for extra bending over :p

reading reviews of the Sabrent NVME enclosure, apparently it doesn’t work with MACs when it should do (not an issue for me) and a the controller isn’t great...

Associate
I've just received an email saying I'll receive my Xbox Series S tomorrow too - along with confirmation of the Xbox All Access payments.

It's supposed to be a Christmas present for myself but surely I have to take advantage of the early delivery? :D

Soldato
Anyone who had a series x from smyth on AA heard anything at all? My order says processing on the site and CS confirmed I’m in line to receive at launch but not heard anything since I placed the order

Soldato
Ok, so Microsoft emailed saying it was still failing to take payment and I need to change my card (was fine with a payment a couple of months ago). Payment has now been taken instantly.

Back
Top Bottom