• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Well checked on my MS order and which is currently using Paypal and no payment taken.
Apparently its ok, payment will be taken on dispatch etc but I can change the payment method if I wont.

tempted to just leave it as is for now and just fingers crossed.

Associate
Bit shocked at seeing ps5 v series x loading times, especially after all the "ps5 ssd is far superior" talk, I know it's early days but this was supposed to be ps5 strong point after the weaker cpu/gpu etc

Soldato
Just got an email from ubi store saying Assassins creed delivery is likely to be delayed. :(

Only a few days left until the release of Assassin's Creed Valhalla! Our teams are preparing your order!

We are working hard to get your game to you as soon as possible but we are encountering exceptional logistical issues due to the global COVID-19 pandemic. Unfortunately, the delivery of your game may be impacted.

As a gesture of goodwill, we want to offer you a 20% discount code* for you to use on future Ubisoft Store orders.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for this issue, and know that we will make sure to deliver your game as quickly as possible.

Man of Honour
I don't think I've ever seen you commenting in the PC games section. Maybe you have and I've not noticed. :p

I only play multiplayer games like StarCraft and CS (which have low technical requirements), where I use medium settings on moderate hardware to hit 144 fps. I typically have no issues and don't have much to say as I don't play the fiddly new AAA single player games on the PC, and everything I play maxes out my monitor's refresh rate.

Soldato
Bit shocked at seeing ps5 v series x loading times, especially after all the "ps5 ssd is far superior" talk, I know it's early days but this was supposed to be ps5 strong point after the weaker cpu/gpu etc

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...arvels-spider-man-miles-morales-tech-analysis

"Once you clear menu screen animations, loading times are a mere four seconds - an astonishingly short space of time. In fact, the UI transition adds three seconds further to the count. This is so fast that it rivals any cartridge-based system from the past."

Man of Honour
Just got an email from ubi store saying Assassins creed delivery is likely to be delayed. :(

Just covering their backs. I don’t think they’re saying they’ll be delayed, just the delivery company ‘possibly’. I’m sure it’ll be fine. Loads of companies have similar warnings currently.

It was also a good excuse to send a discount code to get you to spend more money :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
Just got an email saying on launch day there will be stock of series x and s available to order. But delivery not till 18th December.

Blehhh it’s game so I’ll be mashing my keyboard trying to get hold of one. Just hoping they allow the all access monthly option online as it says you cannot go into the store.

Back
Top Bottom