• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
My game doing a midnight launch, so will be leaving around 8pm on Monday, there for around 11pm and then we are rocking guys! :D

OMG I’m pumped for this console.

Caporegime
As salty as I am due to missing out on the first pre order for the series x. Congrats to everyone who has managed to get hold of one to be delivered on launch day.

I’m hoping beyond hope that come launch day I can get on Game and nab myself a series x even though it won’t be delivered for a month ie dec 18th they say on the email. And seeing as store won’t be open and therefore can’t go in to order one, I’m hoping that I can still nab one on the monthly all access pass.

Gonna need all the luck in the world.

Associate
As salty as I am due to missing out on the first pre order for the series x. Congrats to everyone who has managed to get hold of one to be delivered on launch day.

I’m hoping beyond hope that come launch day I can get on Game and nab myself a series x even though it won’t be delivered for a month ie dec 18th they say on the email. And seeing as store won’t be open and therefore can’t go in to order one, I’m hoping that I can still nab one on the monthly all access pass.

Gonna need all the luck in the world.

I tried to order via game on the release and order failed.. Today Game sent me a link to buy the All Access Series X, completed it, had a few emails later to say its accepted and gone through and now just had an email to say its being readied for shipping for the 10th!

I was not expecting that

Back
Top Bottom