• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
My curry's tracking with DPD has only changed to less friendly wording "We've received your order details, but have not yet received your parcel"

I am going to be so ####ed off if it doesn't come tomorrow.
My Smyth's one says the same, DPD will pick them all up tonight for delivery tomorrow least they should.

Retailers will of just got em all packaged up early to have em ready to go, hell Smyth's even emailed me saying it was gonna be delivered 6th Nov which I think was automated email in error dam teasers!

Soldato
If you are planning on trying to secure a series X or s for Christmas in the UK I'd recommend making an account on the sites in this tweet to help avoid any slowdown when trying to make a purchase.

received-819149711960920.png

Soldato
My Smyth's one says the same, DPD will pick them all up tonight for delivery tomorrow least they should.

Retailers will of just got em all packaged up early to have em ready to go, hell Smyth's even emailed me saying it was gonna be delivered 6th Nov which I think was automated email in error dam teasers!
I had the smyths dispatch email on Saturday but the tracking hasn't kicked in at all yet.

Soldato
I get that everyone is excited and anxious, but there's no reason at all to think that all the stock waiting to be collected by the respective couriers won't be collected today. It'll happen, just much later today.

Unless you're getting yours delivered by Yodel. In which case, pray to the Xbox gods that you get it tomorrow and in one piece!

Soldato
Yeah, I'm really annoyed with Argos

Due to the issues I had last gen, I pre-ordered with four different retailers. Only one has emailed to say it's been posted on time.
I was sat waiting at 7am like most people lol

Only when I have it firmly in my hands will I dare cancel the other three.

Damn, I felt bad ordering an extra Currys pre-order code because I was essentially taking a console away from someone that could have ordered it. As it is, the code went to someone else as soon as I knew my order was secured. I can't imagine how I'd feel knowing I'd intentionally ordered an extra three consoles, stopping three people from getting one at launch, and then cancelling the three that weren't needed. But hey, look after number one eh!

Soldato
I get that everyone is excited and anxious, but there's no reason at all to think that all the stock waiting to be collected by the respective couriers won't be collected today. It'll happen, just much later today.

Unless you're getting yours delivered by Yodel. In which case, pray to the Xbox gods that you get it tomorrow and in one piece!
Or Hermes

Soldato
Did they take payment? An Argos rep told me that if you paid and got emailed a reciept you're guaranteed one for launch. Get on to them via live chat and put yourself at ease.

Yeah and got the confirmation so fingers crossed, tried to get on live chat but the queue time never went down and then got booted... Crap.

Soldato
I reckon you'll be OK. They can still ship anytime today up until about 10pm and it'll still get delivered to you tomorrow. Most of our couriers in the UK have pretty good logistics networks and the distances for goods to travel aren't as far as they are in somewhere like the US where it takes two days most of the time. I reckon you'll get it tomorrow :)

Here's hoping matey. I'm confident in the courier's, just not Argos actually sending it... lol

Back
Top Bottom