• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Damn, just played F1 2019 for a bit and realised my right trigger is sticking :(

It is almost like it is getting stuck on adhesive or glue or something!? You can actually hear it sticking (compared to the left trigger)

Associate
Anybody have this issue?
Plugging headset in the controller doesn’t stop sound coming through tv speakers. Sound is on in headset at the same time... not sure how to sort it out.
TV is LG Nano

Caporegime
Controller, is theirs not smooth when you're moving the stick is circles? like its rubbing the textured finish?

Mine is fine, including the triggers,apart from the right trigger, which has started to stick sadly.

Its like its getting stuck on some adhesive or something. :(

Anyone had experience of replacing a controller with MS? Do they send a new one out and collect the old one at the same time?

Man of Honour
Gears 5 looks and runs stunning on X. Easily the most impressive so far I would say...

Desperately working my way through Gears 4. Could do with a 60fps patch. It’s amazing how much smoother these x enhanced titles are even though they look stunning too.

There's also a 6k setting in the options

Oh, thanks, I’ll try that.

Anybody have this issue?
Plugging headset in the controller doesn’t stop sound coming through tv speakers. Sound is on in headset at the same time... not sure how to sort it out.
TV is LG Nano

Glad I’m not the only one. Thought it was a bit strange. Fortunately no mute button stays on the screen for me.

Soldato
Tried installing a game via gamepass on the MS store and it listed 2 xbox consoles. I only have 1.

So I have been into my Microsoft account and removed old consoles - 3 in total. Only left the series x and registered serial for warranty info.

Anyway, went back to the store and tried installing a gamepass title and it pops up and says I dont have any compatible devices.....

Anyone else having this?

Back
Top Bottom