• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Have you managed to change the EQ? It says to hold press the power and hear a beep but I'm not getting one? Am I being thick?

No unfortunately, you have to get a specific version I believe.
I think you just press a single time ( don't hold) and you will hear a beep to say its changed. If you have a pc you can connect to the software to adjust all the settings you need. I just use the defualt.

Soldato
I think you just press a single time ( don't hold) and you will hear a beep to say its changed. If you have a pc you can connect to the software to adjust all the settings you need. I just use the defualt.
Seems to be one really loud and the others much the same? :D Sounds pretty good with the Dolby Atmos App though.

Associate
Ask if they have anymore in stock please, I'd do a 500 mile round trip to get one at normal price at this point.
Yeah the prices the bay seem mental at the moment. Its been a strange launch for a new console for me :p I can't really fault DHL they have been great with the service. Shopto on the other hand :rolleyes:. Oh well bring on the ps5 launch, see when they manage to get that to me :p

Associate
I bought the "Talon Media Remote - Update Xbox" from the Rainforest for my Series X and it's working great. Even though my console is sideways facing and behind a soundbar.

Caporegime
Ask if they have anymore in stock please, I'd do a 500 mile round trip to get one at normal price at this point.
You do realise that other than essential traders open, nothing else is going to be open for public to come in. Something to do with a national lockdown.
But regardless you will not be able to get one from Game, I emailed them and they said they have none in stock and not sure when they will get any in.
Luckily for me on Tuesday I managed to get an order in online ;). But stock was gone within mins as usual.
Chances are slim to none to get one this side of xmas, even Microsoft have said demand is far outstripping supply so maybe early next yr we will see more stock.
I know that doesn’t help you but all I can suggest is keep trying online and sign up to some stock checkers so you will at least get notifications when stock comes in

Soldato
You do realise that other than essential traders open, nothing else is going to be open for public to come in. Something to do with a national lockdown.
But regardless you will not be able to get one from Game, I emailed them and they said they have none in stock and not sure when they will get any in.
Luckily for me on Tuesday I managed to get an order in online ;). But stock was gone within mins as usual.
Chances are slim to none to get one this side of xmas, even Microsoft have said demand is far outstripping supply so maybe early next yr we will see more stock.
I know that doesn’t help you but all I can suggest is keep trying online and sign up to some stock checkers so you will at least get notifications when stock comes in
"essential" means nothing and everything so you have supermarkets now trying to be department stores and selling things they never did.

Soldato
Have you checked the socket works?

yeah, tried multiple.

update : GAME are legends :D sourced me a replacement, coming to my local GAME in a few days..

also, contacted Microsoft and confirmed I can upgrade the warranty to 3 years for £39 so will be doing that after these shenanigans of 3 days!

Soldato
yeah, tried multiple.

update : GAME are legends :D sourced me a replacement, coming to my local GAME in a few days..

also, contacted Microsoft and confirmed I can upgrade the warranty to 3 years for £39 so will be doing that after these shenanigans of 3 days!

Nice. Did you mention you bought from a 3rd party retailer?

Back
Top Bottom