• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I didn't get a deal, I paid £24 for the charger and 8 batteries. I was happy with that given that 8 batteries on their own cost £14. Why do you feel ripped off? Wasn't it £22.39 for the charger and 8 AA batteries for you? That's an awesome deal.

I was replying to someone who said the current price is much higher than what he paid.

Soldato
I've tried several times to do the warranty and each person I've spoke with hasn't been able to apply it yet, saying there's been an issue and that it isn't available in the UK yet. I don't know who these people at MS are that have been saying they can do it, but I suspect they're saying that they can but if they were to try it then it won't work. Has anyone actually successfully added Microsoft Complete to their console purchase?

Whats so hard about offering it in the UK, I bet as usual its available in america, so what happens when the 30 day expires and no one is eligible to get it?

Man of Honour
Soldato
No but if you were to compare battery life of a new controller vs a 2 year old one, you're going to see a decrease in battery life. Consoles have a ~7 year cycle as of the last gen, and the controllers should be designed with this in mind :)

To be honest I didn't see a noticeable difference and I had one the entire life of the PS4. Don't MS put a rechargeable battery in their elite controller? It should be standard.

Associate
Boys One X has also been shutting down playing Cold War. :rolleyes:

Do you mean Series X? If so, make sure it has downloaded the correct version of the game. I had it preordered and it seemed to have downloaded the One X version rather than the 'for Series X | S" version. The One X version was causing my console to shutdown completely. Since downloading the Series X version, it has been fine.

Back
Top Bottom