• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Over a week later and still no series X stock. Can never remember a launch being this terrible.

Stock locator and discord, just bagged a Series X for me today and got an S for the kid. The X will be delivered before the 18th and the S I've already picked up.

Now for deals on game pass.

Soldato
You know about the gold conversion thing right?

I'm coming over from lifelong PlayStation mate. Xbox newb, game pass and the kid forced my hand lol.

No idea what you're talking about lol. They must be doing something right I've never bought 2 of the same brand consoles before!

Caporegime
I'm coming over from lifelong PlayStation mate. Xbox newb, game pass and the kid forced my hand lol.

No idea what you're talking about lol.

dont sub to live, buy 36 months of Xbox live gold, sub to game pass for a month at a £1 trial, then convert membership to game pass ultimate. Bingo, 36 months of game pass ultimate

Soldato

No idea what you're talking about lol. They must be doing something right I've never bought 2 of the same brand consoles before!

dont sub to live, buy 36 months of Xbox live gold, sub to game pass for a month at a £1 trial, then convert membership to game pass ultimate. Bingo, 36 months of game pass ultimate

Bingo!

Whole thread here.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/foru...s-ultimate-conversion-is-back-for-1.18886177/

Soldato
Argos code for £10 off the Official Xbox Series X & S Wireless Controller in Black / White / Blue £54.99 here if you want it. They sent it to me for pre-ordering but I'm not going to use it, expires on 19/11/20:

A61JZ5V15HR4

Back
Top Bottom