Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
:p:p
yeah, unfortunate mate, mine packed in the same after a few days, came home, powered up as I would usually and..nowt.

yeah, unfortunate mate, mine packed in the same after a few days, came home, powered up as I would usually and..nowt.
Mmm
Ok I'm actually an idiot, have been pressing the black button in the bottom corner thinking it's the power button, should have read the instructions lol.

Man of Honour
It’s a developer made up of the only decent developers of the Call of Duty franchise.

It’s a shame the series didn’t really take off.

Don’t think I have much left, but it’s been an absolute blast. It sure hooked me quickly. Seems to be 60fps lock too which is a bonus. Back to Halo 4 after this. Haven’t played FH4 for a while either since the X arrived, need to play more of that.

Associate
Doesn't the xbox power button have the x printed on it like the Series X?

Haha at least it's working!

It does but its that well blended on the front I couldn't even see it have only even owned PlayStations.

Well its up and running and have my three years of gamepass activated, very impressed with the feel of the controller and the ui layout, time to give it a good test.

Soldato
Really impressed with my SS that I got today. The form factor is awesome, controller feels like a nice but subtle improvement. System overall feels nice and quick, I’ve plugged in a 1TB HDD I had laying around from a PC, but transfer speeds are a bit slow (it’s only a 64MB cache drive so probs let not ideal) but so far I’ve downloaded a ton of content and been impressed with it. When you look at what you are getting for £249 it’s pretty amazing.

Man of Honour
Really impressed with my SS that I got today. The form factor is awesome, controller feels like a nice but subtle improvement. System overall feels nice and quick, I’ve plugged in a 1TB HDD I had laying around from a PC, but transfer speeds are a bit slow (it’s only a 64MB cache drive so probs let not ideal) but so far I’ve downloaded a ton of content and been impressed with it. When you look at what you are getting for £249 it’s pretty amazing.

For about £80 or so you could get a decent 1TB external SSD that’ll work really well with the system.

Soldato
I'm loving mine so far, console is super duper quiet it's even quieter than my very quiet PS4 Pro after i changed fan, put thermal pads on and redid the paste.

Controller feels good, think it's better than the Xbox One controller as it's a little smaller and the textured grips are awesome.

Just playing through Ryse Son of Rome as I haven't had an Xbox since the 360 so loads of games to catch up on.

Soldato
For about £80 or so you could get a decent 1TB external SSD that’ll work really well with the system.

I probably will eventually, but I managed to convince myself to buy one because it’s such a bargain and I’m loathed to spend any more on it haha! I may eventually still upgrade to a series x down the road. But I was really intrigued with the SS for now.

Caporegime
I've got HDR off, playing on a Series X with a Benq EX2780Q @ 1440p 120hz and it's also only HDR400. Colours look fine to my old untrained eyes.
Its fine just oversaturated vs how i had it before. Gone back to non HDR and seems ok but i think theres a bit more black crush than I had. I did notice it was ok at 60hz then when i changed input (and back) it flicked into 120fps and then the colours got too bright (warzone almost looked cartoony)

Warzone will do 90-120 fps depending on where you are on the map which does feel much better than 60fps

Associate
Its fine just oversaturated vs how i had it before. Gone back to non HDR and seems ok but i think theres a bit more black crush than I had. I did notice it was ok at 60hz then when i changed input (and back) it flicked into 120fps and then the colours got too bright (warzone almost looked cartoony)

Warzone will do 90-120 fps depending on where you are on the map which does feel much better than 60fps
Yeah, I love how smooth Cold War is at 120.

With the way graphics card prices keep going up and with the improvements the new gen consoles have brought to the table I think I'll be leaving PC gaming behind.

Associate
I was lucky enough to be surprised with a Series X for Christmas and so far I’m loving it. I have had one issue though, and was wondering if anyone had experienced the same.

I was playing Cyberpunk (had originally refunded it but then purchased again when I got my Series X) and the console froze, then powered down by itself and the controller remained on. This has happened twice with Cyberpunk but no other game. Do you think this is a hardware or software issue?

Bit worried it’s on the way out lol.

Back
Top Bottom