• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Seems like until they ramp up production, the chances of getting a series x is slim to none at best.

I got stupid lucky with mine back in Nov.

You would think that the websites by now would have gotten wise to scalpers and put it a system that blocks the scalpers ie captcha etc or putting them a silly high price then emailing you a code to take it down to thr normal selling price like Currys did last year.

Associate
I'm thinking of buying Hitman 3 but haven't played 1 or 2. I understand you can import 1 and 2 levels into 3 if you own the games, or purchase the content in Hitman 3's ingame store. Anyone know how much the content is if bought ingame? or is it cheaper to just buy 1 and 2 on disc? ( they each can be picked up around £13-£15 )

Last edited:
Associate
I'm happy I grabbed one on the Ultimate deal - not many new games to play but the upgraded games looks stunning.

in particular Ori looks lovely - just need to upgrade my TV to match it now!

Soldato
I got an Elite 2 recently and it has been fine
It seems pretty hit and miss. Where did you get yours from? Mine came from Amazon at Christmas and it's already gone back. The right stick wouldn't re-center properly, so the cursor just drifted without me touching it. Very frustrating in Warzone where you're trying to accurately ping something on the map and it veers off.

Associate
It keeps going in and out of stock.
I had success with stock informer mate and the telgram app. Literally managed to bag the series X from one of the big retailers online. (Hopefully it isn't classed as a competitor to Overclockers.)
Sign up for notifications and get all your preferred retailers accounts set up with delivery etc. I got a notification on my phone, one lcick straight to it and ordered. Out of stock within minutes but got one.

Soldato
Some strange goings-on at Very, the product page has disappeared and the console I saved to my favourites now show nothing but some text, wonder if they're trying avoid the scalpers doing what they did with Argos...

Soldato
Windows and Series X/S as far as I can tell.

Yup. No Xbox One for this one. The developer did an interview the other day and basically said that because two worlds are rendered simultaneously, the game would have needed to be cut back significantly to run on the old consoles. It would be possible, but it wouldn't be the game they wanted to make.

Back
Top Bottom