• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Go to the Game Pass section on your Xbox. Every game available is on there.

On the app on the home page I've got -

Jump back in
Recommended from Game Pass (Only shows a few games)
Popular on Xbox

Doesn't seem to be a way to browse the Game pass library

If I go to the 3 lines menu, Games, there is a filter there that I've just found, is that the only way to browse the Game pass Library?

Soldato
On the app on the home page I've got -

Jump back in
Recommended from Game Pass (Only shows a few games)
Popular on Xbox

Doesn't seem to be a way to browse the Game pass library

If I go to the 3 lines menu, Games, there is a filter there that I've just found, is that the only way to browse the Game pass Library?

Are you looking at the xbox app or the gamepass app? Sounds like the former.

There's a seperate game pass app where you can browse all the library, remote install games and play cloud gaming.

Soldato
Both the Xbox and the app, still cant tell unless I am being mega thick all the games look the same to me as in free (part of Gmaepass)

Make sure the app is called "Xbox Game Pass" then go to the following section and click "Show All", everything listed here is part of gamepass and able to be downloaded.

bGfVsN0.jpg

bGfVsN0

Associate
Hi, can anyone confirm if you can still buy 3 years of Xbox Live Gold and convert it to Game Pass Ultimate for £1, effectively giving 3 years of Game Pass Ultimate?

Soldato
Are you looking at the xbox app or the gamepass app? Sounds like the former.

There's a seperate game pass app where you can browse all the library, remote install games and play cloud gaming.

Make sure the app is called "Xbox Game Pass" then go to the following section and click "Show All", everything listed here is part of gamepass and able to be downloaded.
bGfVsN0

Jesus I was in the wrong app, why is there two!

Thanks I thought I was losing it

Associate
While on the subject, does anyone know how I ended up with 2 gamepass android aps? 1 is white and one is green, both seem to be the same. Also have the xbox app and a xbox game streaming app.

ljt

ljt

Soldato
While on the subject, does anyone know how I ended up with 2 gamepass android aps? 1 is white and one is green, both seem to be the same. Also have the xbox app and a xbox game streaming app.

There is a game pass beta app which I believe was white icon. That's if you want to try out new features before final release

Associate
Well had my series S less than a month and it needs to go back due to a chemically/burning smell coming from it. Just after I sold the Xbox One, great timing....

Associate
I hoped Control's crash bug would have been fixed by now, they must know about it. It's crashed on me about 2 dozen times now. Also the strange frame drops as highlighted in the DF video, it would be nice if they fixed that.

Associate
I wasn't aware there had been an update since the initial series x release. I've been playing it tons ( is there a way to monitor how many hours?) and haven't noticed any improvement at all. Performance is great but there's these strange hickups at times.

Back
Top Bottom